Reviews for Ice Skating - Transformers Edition
Darth Krande chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
:D Poor Optimus! :) I also loved the Jazz-Prowl duo. Awesome!
Prowl's Litte Apprentice chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I love it, it's so funny and it made me laugh the whole time xD.

"Now tha's," a now upside-down Jazz commented, "just nah fair. How'd yah manage ta learn so quickly?"

Carefully spinning to face his bond-mate, Prowl archly replied, "Logic dictates gathering information and practicing before the impeding event. Not to mention," a slight smirk threatened, "letting someone else go first."

"Glad ta be o' service," the saboteur responded wryly, then returned his attention to at least trying to succeed.

Overhearing, Jazz, who had just fallen down again, groaned. "Ah'm takin' tha' as a cue ta take mah leave." He threw a pleading look in his mate's direction. "Hey, Prowler? Any chance tha' ya could tow your poor, helpless bond-mate to shore? Ya jus' need ta drag meh. Ah'm perfectly conten' lyin' down."

Peering at his horizontal mate in amusement, Prowl nevertheless drew near and seized his bonded's servos. "Whoever wishes to skate next should get ready. Jazz and I are finished for today." After he finished his statement, the second officer began towing his grumbling mate off the lake and swiftly divested himself of his skates.

- These lines made me ROFLMAO, especially "My goodness, Jazz has a hard helm." HAHA who knew Jazz has a hard/thick helm? XD
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
That was pretty good.
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
*laughing*Swoop is a natural at ice skating! Who knew?
Exactlywhat chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Oh, I love it! Definitely one of the best Christmas gifts I've ever gotten. *Claps like a seal, grins like a lunatic*

My favorite part: "My goodness, Jazz has a hard head." :D

Thank you for the *ahem* advertisement for my fics. Heh. I "advertised" yours... I found the original bunny post and posted the link there.

Great job, My Friend! I loved it!

Merry Christmas!