Reviews for Okay, Full Disclosure?
MonJoh chapter 1 . 9/5
LOL! It is so great when a person can take their pain and anger and release it in comedy. "Well-intentioned extremist". Loved it.
dmarie1184 chapter 1 . 7/28
Oh my goodness I'm laughing so hard at just how accurate this all is. So many plot holes in the show especially in season 4 and 5. And that last episode was terrible. I don't even mind so much that Arthur died since he did in legend but he was practically an old man by then and actually had ushered in a golden age. 3 years (of which we didn't see as viewers) is hardly a golden age especially when magic was still banned.

And honestly I'd have felt a touch better about that ending if they hadn't added that DAMN TRUCK SCENE. I mean WTF was that?!

But yeah this is all right on point and utterly amazing. I will likely be rereading this many times over!
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 7/6
"Oh no, my young friend. You'll be killing fistfuls of your own people before you can say 'well-intentioned extremist,' let me tell you!"

"Okay, maybe I was embellishing just a tad."

"And hey, he'll get over his magic thing, it'll only take him like nine years. I mean two weeks later he'll ban magic officially, but for a while there he'll be a pretty enlightened king."

Kilgarrah looked up, wide eyed. "Yeah, but my hand is huge."

This thing is totally not a crap fic. Maybe a crack fic, yes, but it's still so accurate and so awesome. Honestly, the writers of the show were probably all on pot. Basically, the only thing I really got out of the show at all was that self-fulfilling prophecies are completely and totally stupid, especially when spoken by a not quite sane dragon who's been isolated with only his revenge for twenty years. For some reason, the writers chose to make everything historically accurate at the end, while making everyone and everything different. What's the point of changing the characters and the plot if you're just going to have Arthur die at the end without ushering in a new age of peace and magic? That was the entire point of the show, and all of those prophecies. So that kind of proves that all the prophetic stuff is total BS.

Anyways, your story was great, and highlighted everything wrong with the show, so I think you're being way too hard on it. Just because it was inspired by your angst and dissatisfaction doesn't make it a bad fanfiction.
*snickers* I completely agree with Morgana and Merlin in this fic, and now really want to figure out how to fill that damn cave with pot so every time he tries to burn the rock in vain some of it gets lit and starts smoking. Maybe he'll calm the hell down, and if he's stoned enough letting him out and sending him off should be far less destructive.
Unless, of course, they discover far too late that being cooped up for so long atrophied quite a bit of the muscles needed for flying and combining that with the pot meant he crashed pretty hard, literally, not all that far out. All the terror and Uther shouting for a dead dragon, none of the intentional malice. That'd be fun to see them figure out... XD
guessthisismypenname chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Ahahaha. This was brilliant, and you've put into words that should really be shown to those writers (who were more than likely high tbh). Hit the nail on the head with this one.
Ma13 chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
I love this. Oh my God that was beautiful. Thank you for your rant, it made me feel better.
novelreader chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
This is the only fic that I probably love the dragon. Him being high totally explains everything!
TrixyEvans chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Hi!

You pretty much summed up my feelings about the series. I kind of love you for that. And I agree completely with your rant at the end.
I still remember (its been years, and still) how wrecked I was after the finale. We deserved better. THEY deserved better. Oh my sweet Gwaine, how I sobbed at that scene.

Anyhow, thanks for this gem. I enjoyed it absolutely.

Trix
SolitaryPerfectionist chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
That was GREAT.
4sdvzrh chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I sometimes wonder if Kilgarrah isn't secretly working against Merlin. All of his advice about Mordred and Morgana is COMPLETE AND UTTER CRAP!

If Kilgarrah just let Merlin go about his saving the day business without a bunch of prophetic bullshit and only providing magical knowledge/power instead of "prophetic advice," things would have turned out so differently. Merlin probably would trust Morgana more as he rightfully should. I mean really—only an idiot would think that Morgana would ever use her knowledge of his magic to harm him. The fact that he told Gilli—who wasn't even a good friend—about his magic proves that Merlin would have told Morgana about his magic if not for bullshit warnings and prophecies.

And don't even get me started on Mordred. Merlin's treatment of Mordred in season 5 is... WTF?! Mordred was such a nice guy and TOOK A MAGIC SPEAR FOR ARTHUR! Mordred did nothing to warrant Merlin's jerk-ass treatment and did everything to warrant the trust of all those around him. Kilgarrah's self-fulfilling prophecies ruined EVERYTHING!
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
HAHAHAHAHA! My thoughts exactly - that made me happy, though. That ending was totally messed up!
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
"Oy, what else is a dragon supposed to do?! I live in a freaking cave, man, it's burritos."

BLESS YOU. AND YOUR CHILDREN. AND THEIR CHILDREN. FOREVER.

This is basically a perfect fic and I love you for it. Thank you for giving Merlin back to me.
Meri Ley chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Thank you so much for this fantastic take on the legend (that has gone awry in the show). This fic is a testament that there are better writers than those who dared to write (for tv) and simply can't. Hah!
bethfekete chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
crap fic? CRAP FIC? Are you smoking the same thing Kilgarrah managed to get his claws on? This was awesome! This was beautiful!
InsanityRunsInMyBlood chapter 1 . 4/16/2014