Reviews for Okay, Full Disclosure?
guessthisismypenname chapter 1 . 7/13
Ahahaha. This was brilliant, and you've put into words that should really be shown to those writers (who were more than likely high tbh). Hit the nail on the head with this one.
Ma13 chapter 1 . 6/21
I love this. Oh my God that was beautiful. Thank you for your rant, it made me feel better.
novelreader chapter 1 . 5/22
This is the only fic that I probably love the dragon. Him being high totally explains everything!
TrixyEvans chapter 1 . 2/26
Hi!

You pretty much summed up my feelings about the series. I kind of love you for that. And I agree completely with your rant at the end.
I still remember (its been years, and still) how wrecked I was after the finale. We deserved better. THEY deserved better. Oh my sweet Gwaine, how I sobbed at that scene.

Anyhow, thanks for this gem. I enjoyed it absolutely.

Trix
SolitaryPerfectionist chapter 1 . 1/11
That was GREAT.
4sdvzrh chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I sometimes wonder if Kilgarrah isn't secretly working against Merlin. All of his advice about Mordred and Morgana is COMPLETE AND UTTER CRAP!

If Kilgarrah just let Merlin go about his saving the day business without a bunch of prophetic bullshit and only providing magical knowledge/power instead of "prophetic advice," things would have turned out so differently. Merlin probably would trust Morgana more as he rightfully should. I mean really—only an idiot would think that Morgana would ever use her knowledge of his magic to harm him. The fact that he told Gilli—who wasn't even a good friend—about his magic proves that Merlin would have told Morgana about his magic if not for bullshit warnings and prophecies.

And don't even get me started on Mordred. Merlin's treatment of Mordred in season 5 is... WTF?! Mordred was such a nice guy and TOOK A MAGIC SPEAR FOR ARTHUR! Mordred did nothing to warrant Merlin's jerk-ass treatment and did everything to warrant the trust of all those around him. Kilgarrah's self-fulfilling prophecies ruined EVERYTHING!
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
HAHAHAHAHA! My thoughts exactly - that made me happy, though. That ending was totally messed up!
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
"Oy, what else is a dragon supposed to do?! I live in a freaking cave, man, it's burritos."

BLESS YOU. AND YOUR CHILDREN. AND THEIR CHILDREN. FOREVER.

This is basically a perfect fic and I love you for it. Thank you for giving Merlin back to me.
Meri Ley chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Thank you so much for this fantastic take on the legend (that has gone awry in the show). This fic is a testament that there are better writers than those who dared to write (for tv) and simply can't. Hah!
bethfekete chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
crap fic? CRAP FIC? Are you smoking the same thing Kilgarrah managed to get his claws on? This was awesome! This was beautiful!
InsanityRunsInMyBlood chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I...can't believe. Thank you so much. Just...thank you. This is my canon now xD
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Haha! Good work!
GEDOMAZO10TAILS chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I agree absolutely.
Haldir639 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Crap fic? This is golden!
Blazen chapter 1 . 8/13/2013