Reviews for Not a Kelly was Stirring
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Hi, I couldn't wait until Christmas to read this story! It's all you promised, and more! I added it to my favourites, so I can read it again next Christmas, lol! It's the first Beary Smiles story I found, and it's perfect!
Thank you! Cheers!
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Awww! So sweet! Love this! :)
The Sneezing Panda chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Well that was the cutest thing I've ever read in the history of everything.

sigh Gibbs was such a good father like I can't even deal with how adorable he is. from the story in church to the purchasing of the bear to see her smil just remembered how they were taken away from him (rude, ncis. rude.)
wondergirl257 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
oh wow how cute that Joanne lady hmm I remember that episode. Beary Smiles!
alix33 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Hehehe, at Kelly Gibbs' and her dad's squished toes and her scratchy dress and his scratchy tie.
It just figures, that Leroy Jethro Gibbs knows Santa!
I think Shannon either knows or she overheard Gibbs telling Kelly he gets bored in church too.
Slightly off-topic point: There should IMO be rules, Gibbs' rules, against being bored, in any place.
Fussy Gibbs is funnier than his fidgeting daughter, I reckon.
"right down to it's bear-shaped bow and the telltale beary wrapping paper." - "its bear-shaped bow".
AW! what a cute little fic this was.
paris.and.always chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I'm dying. Dead. COD: an overdose of fluffy cuteness. When I read things like this it almost makes me forget that Gibbs only had 8 Christmases with Kelly.

I loved this so much.
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
"Aww" indeed. I love the idea that Gibbs doesn't want the Christmas magic to be spoiled for her at that age. He's got such a big heart that character. The fluff always makes the sense of loss greater for me in my mind, but don't doubt that this is how it might have been. Great dialogue as always, and use of Shannon's mother. Thanks for the Christmas posting!
thump chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
nice story. gibbs on a secret black ops mission to find the last stuffed bear in the united states leaving shannon to eat all of santa's cookies hahaha... merry christmas!
polarpi chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Omg, I wanted to cry as I read this...absolutely perfect (and I loved the story Gibbs told Kelly in church). Great job! :)
torontogirl12 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
What a treat to find this on Christmas Morning. I'll be smiling all day. Thanks for giving us this lovely present.
girleffect chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
That was just about the sweetest thing I've ever read. I absolutley loved it- it was funny and clever and I got a laugh out of seeing Gibbs so good and sweet and wonderful with Kelly, becasue I kept thinking of him hitting DiNozzo on the head. And what really made it for me was the juxtaposition of knowing what was going to happen to them. Fabulous job. Happy Holidays!
Sitting Ducki chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Awwww this is sweet
gibbslovesjenny chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
this was so very sweet.
I went to christmas eve mass last night and although im 28 i must say i still fidget like a small child would and as im in Australia and it's summer at the moment it was hot in theh church and i brought a bottle of water with me. I thought i would get frowned upon but no, i sat in front of a sister/nun and during the service she to had a drink from her water bottle.
Merry Christmas.
Tinkerbell99 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Aww! This was, exactly as advertised, a sweet, fluffy piece. I enjoyed the little peek of Gibbs being such a wonderful father. This was a perfect story for Christmas Eve. Thanks for sharing it!
mishka chapter 1 . 12/24/2012