Reviews for Merry Christmas, Bones
gatewatcher chapter 1 . 3/27
I love the transformation they have both made throughout this series. This was a very sweet story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Beautiful tie in about Bones, her past, how she feels about religion, but also how she feels about community. Thanks for sharing that!
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
What makes this a favorite isn't just that it is well-written, but that it is unique and sentimental.
Frankie707 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Aw, you had me tearing up right along with Brennan. That really was sweet & lovely.
Fluffybird chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Good one. And now I want ice cream...not enough to go out to get it though...sometimes procrastination/laziness is good.
Cynthia chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I think it was a very cute and short story. I wanted to see them on TV for Christmas as a couple, but it did not...Thank you for this story.
razztaztic chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
All these Christmas stories are like getting to open more presents - the best kind!

Merry Christmas to you!
BonesLenka chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Such a sweet story for the Christmas time. I love the church atmosphere and what is going on between Brennan and Booth, it is so very them how they think and talk and act towards each other. The anthropological talk about the importance of community made me remember what I was thinking myself twice this year at various occasions, and without going into neccessary details, I can totally see what you mean. Thank you for that. Also kudos for naming one of the choir girls Hannah! :)
JBCFlyers19 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Very sweet Christmas story. I very much enjoyed reading it! Thanks for sharing it today!
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
soo cute! :)
Phoenix226 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Another awesome fic. You are becoming one of my top ten favorite authors.
the dud pistachio chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This made me feels all kinds of cozy and warmth! Thank you for the fantastic read and Merry Christmas! :)
geraghtyvl chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
What a nice Christmas story. How nice to read what we can only imagine! Merry Christmas!
goalkeeper96 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This was a cute story, and probably what most likely would have happened if they had done this episode. Very good writing!:)
Rangers042376 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Awww, this was sweet and emotional. I love emotional Brennan, makes her seem like everyone else for just a bit. I love how she approached Booth about going to the service, as if he would ever say no to her. Just beautiful.

Merry Christmas