Reviews for Mistletoe
MissLawlipop chapter 1 . 5/20
So cute! I love it! Fuxk Aomine is adorable here! 3
fangirlhaven chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Everyone was waiting for that moment.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
lol i love it
Najou chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
A-a-a-amazong! *w*
k chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Annnnnnnnndddddd none of the spectators feel a bit awkward?
Anyway good story.
sammi101ducks chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I loved this. It was adorable,.
Iwubsanime chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
OMG THIS WAS SOOOO BLOODY ADORABLE! IM FANGIRLING SOO MUCH! SOO SEXY! Hahah XD i would be the one taking pictures and videos! :3 :p aokaga! My otp!
Zubby-KUN chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg! soooooooooooo cutteeeeee! 3
mamita chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, I love Kagami is my favorite, especially since Kagami is so cute and uke, I love the couple AominexKagami, is my favorite, lol, I hope they do more fics, is well, thank you and kisses.
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Awesome.
PrincessxThexRipper chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
O/O Kakkoi... Amazing... Sugoi... *hearts*
Edainwen chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
is truly amaizing, n i was so happy the kiss with kise n aomine is not one show hahahahhaah after the ova i don't wanted to see anything of them oww sit i melt in the part of aomine when he bring back to the kiss a kanami o ! ahhhh it was so so great! i have read it this 4 times now n i was in shok that i haven't put this in the Aokaga Community! shit i was so sure that it was already there hahahaha sorry for that i already put! please if you want to tell me anything just pm me x) see ya soon i hope! thanks again for this amaizing fic, i loved all the couples but of course im dead fan of aokaga hahhaha shit the midorima part was just to much great owww hahahhaha see ya!
fullmoonlonewolf chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Wahhhh i loved it!
Lololol kagami and midorima awkward kiss...
orangutan33 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
best aokaga fic i ship them like crazy! .
Evil Light 0713 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Aw geez how cute can this get. I'm starting to love mistletoe even though I think there is no reason for the tradition of kissing underneath it.