Reviews for John's own Person of Interest
SailorChronos1 chapter 19 . 4/4/2014
I've been reading the story, and while it's well written and does evoke plenty of emotion, I've noticed that Reese acts quite out of character several times. Yes the situation has pushed him beyond his normal behaviour but even so I believe that Reese would never intentionally harm a woman no matter what had happened.
Xayhra chapter 24 . 11/25/2013
Ooooooh, now THIS is unexpected! I can't wait to see what will happen! Please update soon!
Linda chapter 24 . 11/20/2013
Ooh, interesting plot twist. And you certainly do plot twists that are, shall we say... LESS TRAUMATIC than the current show writers! I'm eager to see where this one goes - and glad we get to see more of this story! ;-)
scully1138 chapter 24 . 11/21/2013
Wow! I did not see this twist coming. I'm so worried for poor Harold! I can't wait for the next chapter. And you are going to give us a happy ending, aren't you? Please?

I appreciate your story more than ever since I continue to be disappointed by this season. Thank you!
nemo chapter 24 . 11/17/2013
okay end this story quickly now ... somehow its seems to have lost its charm
Markath chapter 24 . 11/18/2013
Please - for the sake of us all (and especially for me): a happy end!
lucario18 chapter 24 . 11/18/2013
Such an amazing end of chapter!
Oh my god! wouldn't it be amazing if Mr. Reese returned to the room? I think so but there are so many things that could happen that I can't decide which one will be more thrilling and interesting, well I leave that up to you.
Keep your imagination to its limit, if thats even possible, and remember if you have a dream hold on to it and make it real just like you don't surrender with your stories.
delia cerrano chapter 24 . 11/17/2013
Chpts 1-24: Good story. Very original and writing in another language! Well done. I love Harold & John as a romantic couple even though I'm straight. They are so perfect together...so lonesome, so beaten on by life, so intelligent with dry senses of humor. I don't like Shaw either but as long as she doesn't become a love interest she can stay if she has to (like I have a say so! Ha ha) I really don't like Root though. Don't want her in the story any more..at all..gone! She's too wicked and slippery.
adorestories chapter 24 . 11/17/2013
'O' holy crap Finch! Don't do something you'll regret!
DharmaRecruit chapter 24 . 11/17/2013
Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.
I simply cannot wait to see what happens next, your work is just so wonderful : )
Keep up your amazing work.
lucario18 chapter 23 . 11/9/2013
It's revenge time alright!
Can't wait for more about this story. And I can't help but support you with the hole Shaw thing, to tell you something 'bout how it affected my liking for the show well... lets just say that now I don't watch the new chapters in time. No offense to those who like Shaw.
About the delay with your story I am just glad that you are back and no worries, I mean you have a life after all, sadly, jajaja kidding, kidding.
And last: I am sure you will write an excellent song-fic and, in fact, I am going to look for the song just now!
Congratulations for such amazing work!
Keep using that great talent of yours for good!
Linda chapter 23 . 11/9/2013
Ooh, the feels! I can't wait to see how this one ends, though it's been such a great ride that I honestly don't want to see it go. Oh well, all good things must eventually come to an end, right?

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter, and hoping that poor Finch's depression ends soon. It just seems so... WRONG, somehow... to see him so sad. Anywho, keep up the good work!
lionsassy chapter 23 . 11/8/2013
This story is so good, looking forward to the conclusion and to your song-fic. Hope your life goes more smoothly.
adorestories chapter 23 . 11/7/2013
Go John GO! You get that last guy!
Xayhra chapter 23 . 11/7/2013
It's really interesting the way you characterize Finch and Reese! If this happened in the show, I think it would be very close to this, if not spot-on. Sad to hear the story is ending soon, but I can't wait for the surprise. Anyway, I don't like the Shaw thing much either. It almost seems like she is pushing Reese out of the spotlight. Oh, and I listened to that song and I'd love to read a songfic of it from you! Please update soon!