Reviews for A Very Fairy Christmas
animefangurl345 chapter 2 . 6/27
This is the single cutest Fairy Tail story I've ever read. It's such a great idea and you portray the characters beautifully!
ME chapter 2 . 6/22
Wait.

Will there be more?

You can still get a cookie...
ME chapter 1 . 6/22
Have a cookie. You deserve one.
This is an awesome fic. Can't wait to read it at Christmas. (you know, other than in the middle of the summer with no connection to Christmas spirit)

Btw, how do u know about Texas?

Just wondering... *cough*hat'smyhomestateandI'mjustcurioustoseewhatallpeopleknowaboutitandhow*cough*
i loved this fairy tail Christmas story it was funny and very romantic.
Sassassassin chapter 2 . 3/27
This was adorable!
SwanDestiny chapter 2 . 1/6
Awwww! That was so sweet!

Even though I don't ship a few of the pairings here, I loved it all anyways! The Jerza was amazing! The Gruvia was amazing! And the NaLu... Defies all logic of fluffiness! I just heart this so much! I loved the emotions and thoughts you portrayed for each character. Also, the plot was just awesome. Mira would totally try to set everyone up. And:

"can I kiss you?" " No..."

That was so funny.
freyja0taku chapter 2 . 1/1
aww.. this is great .. so many couples xD
xBakaChan chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
AH. TOO MUCH FEELS. TOO MUCH BUTTERFLIES. I LOVE THIS. FIJWOFEW
DarkPurpleTomBoy chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
Omg I love Christmas! So ChristmasFairy Tail AWESOMENESS!
far.from.amazing chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
Love it! You're so good at writing! Now I have finally learned to Follow. Yay! (As you hopefully can tell, yes I followed you.) So happy you ship these guys too. Wha' 'bout ZeVis? v
Kittenheartfilia chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
I feel u
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2015
I like the last part funny
MyFangirlingWays chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
...Freaking Natsu *face palms* SO CUTE THOUGH! AAAH, THAT ENDING WAS AMAZING!
KoraMH chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
This is really funny I love the sacasim and they sound just like they do in the real FT
oreobark chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
Your story was so adorable and funny! I love your writing style! I finally found a story that incorporated all my Fairy Tail ships! Thank you so much for writing and sharing this with us!