Reviews for A Very Fairy Christmas
I like the last part funny
MyFangirlingWays chapter 2 . 6/11
...Freaking Natsu *face palms* SO CUTE THOUGH! AAAH, THAT ENDING WAS AMAZING!
KoraMH chapter 1 . 3/3
This is really funny I love the sacasim and they sound just like they do in the real FT
oreobark chapter 2 . 3/2
Your story was so adorable and funny! I love your writing style! I finally found a story that incorporated all my Fairy Tail ships! Thank you so much for writing and sharing this with us!
BEST CHRISTMAS FANFICTION EVER!
lunarflareblu chapter 2 . 1/24
Colds are MANLY *coughs viciosly* wow i think i might be coming down with an illness! That sounded like ELFMAN! What would that be called? an elfmancold? xD LUVED THIS! TWAS AWESOME! good job *thumbs up* ;D
lunarflareblu chapter 1 . 1/24
my soul needs no pity so save it for the people who dont know xD
KisekiNoSekai chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Honestly how can I describe this? It was so perfect! You write and describe everything and everyone so well! This story is genius! I laughed even harder on this chapter XD. I lost it when Lucy said Natsu already had a dragon lego play set with a serious face omg. They are so cute and then the end scene was a nice ending :) all the couples were too cute and Gajeel and Levy are adorable. Now this is a favorite story!
KisekiNoSekai chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I love your stories! This story is perfect right now for the winter and I find myself smiling at a lot of parts throughout the story. It gets my spirits up! I think this the best Christmas story I have found so far this Christmas! Now on to read the next chapter :D
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
This is a cute Christmas scheme
PieLover139 chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
I'm more of a LaMi fan, but this was adorable! It was so well written and everyone was in character. It was amazing! Great job.

Kai :)
Doragon no Namida chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
I'm fangirling so much because of this. I know you wrote it a while ago, but I just now found it, and I think it's great.

I'm kind of curious as to the "AU" though. Maybe if you find the time, inspiration, energy, whatever to write a story about how this came to be, that'd be great. I'm not asking you to write anything, though! Just suggesting...

Anyways yeah. I really like what you like, so.. Thanks for posting this :)
Its amazing chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
O was smiling through the whole thing! Even though I dont normally ship Lisanna and bixlow! The scenes were cute and I love how you made mirajane the matchmakef! I was squeeling along side her! Keep writing! HAIL NALU!
MagicCharm11953 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I love Christmas and winter is my favorite season because i get allergies in the spring and fall and summer makes my blood boil. Well when I got to Gray's part (who just so happened to be one of my favorite characters) he obviously liked winter but he taught chemistry! Chemistry is my favorite class out of anything except for Latin, they're tied. But I'm just happy with this author and with this story because it is starting to relate to me and it's very well composed. Keep writing!
Gwyneth Agusan chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
This is so beautiful and romantic! Please do continue! But some words are misspelled but it's okay because I can understand it! :D 2