Reviews for Christmas Eve
Maddie Hess chapter 2 . 3/25
Merry Christmas!
jackandkim123 chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
This was AMAZING! Loved it! So cute ;)
xxWasabiWarriorAlertxx chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Baby Hedgehog-Cute but DEADLY chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Aww! *gush* This is so adorable!
kickinitwithyou2 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
good story
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
amazing job i loved it(:
TeddyBear98 chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Awww I LOVE this! It's so cute and sweet with a happy ending! Great job and I hope that you had a Merry Christmas!
kickforever chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
please on i really like this story please i beg tou,make it a story not a two shots story
hgirl chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Awww that's so sad and great job please update soon! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Love it update ASAP!
JasmineLief chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Kyaaa I love this, so cute and I loved the presents and Jack's dad coming back! I laughed when Kim's mom said they wouldn't be 'just friends' for much longer. Great job and amazing for a first fanfic, or any number fanfic.
ohcalamity chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
it's still really cute without the kiss. (:
Spot an Appaloosa chapter 2 . 12/26/2012 I LOVED this story. So heartwarming and such a great christmas story. The part where Kim was embarrassed with Jack seeing her in such mess, made me laugh. Everytime Jack was in his lonly house with his mum I felt depressed and when Jack's dad got home I felt joy. Honestly you've done a great job with this:)
I also liked that you didn't let them kiss as it kept this story a bit unpredictable and much more interesting:) Overall an amazing story:)

Spot an Appaloosa chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I liked this A LOT. It's so well written and you can feel all the emotions going on around Jack even if he's not done or said much yet. All the dialouges are so natural and everything so far seems realistic which only make the story come to life even more.
Love that it's a Christmas story too:)
im a wreak and i know it chapter 2 . 12/25/2012