Reviews for The Gift of Love
Guest chapter 16 . 9/23/2014
I have to be honest I don't like this 2 stories at once thing at all.
AreKay RK chapter 57 . 9/9/2014
I just stumbled upon your stories a few days ago. I finished "Unconditional Love" in two days and "The Gift of Love" today. Obviously, I'm not getting anything done that I should be doing but I am getting a long overdue "fix" for my HOUSE addiction now that the series is no longer on the air.
Just wanted to belatedly tell you what an excellent writer you are and, even though I thought I was a "Huddy", I'm really enjoying this "Hameron" version.
No suggestions or new ideas for you as I don't have your wonderful imagination but I'm really looking forward to beginning "Three Amigos in Love". Thanks for sharing your terrific stories with us and definitely keep up the great work!
twlightbella chapter 57 . 3/1/2014
Arther and Clair get married and nancy and Marty get. Married and Allison and Greg have a son
glenlivet19 chapter 57 . 5/1/2013
Such an awesome story! It's so wonderful that House has found love! I look forward to reading the next part of the trilogy.
glenlivet19 chapter 56 . 4/30/2013
Ugh. The trial. So far rhe testimony seems to be going well but like House says, you never know.
glenlivet19 chapter 55 . 4/30/2013
I love aquariums too! Sounds like they had a lot of fun! Ooooo and Tori with Mr Conway?!
glenlivet19 chapter 54 . 4/30/2013
House is so cute about the picture phone and taking pictures of pregnant Allie! And Yay! Another wedding!
glenlivet19 chapter 53 . 4/30/2013
It's tough going to a new school. At least Audra knows a few of the kids there. And a 3D camera! How cool is that? The dads will love it.
Brighid45 chapter 57 . 4/29/2013
So all's well that ends well-Davidson got what he deserved, and the wedding is everything everyone hoped it would be and then some! But my favorite part is House realizing that for the first time in his life, he's been given a tremendous gift, one that he's returned in full to the people he loves. So great to see him with a loving wife and friend and two great children. Now I can't wait for the sequel! Excellent story Mum, thanks so much for sharing it with us :)
Boo's House chapter 57 . 4/27/2013
What a wonderful happy ending!