Reviews for Harry Potter and the Muggleborn Chaser
DarowdrynofArcadia chapter 5 . 7/24
I am sorry you haven't gotten to finish this story yet. It's wonderful and this is the first time I've even thought to look for a story with Katie as the romantic interest for HJP. :)
Sammyboy94 chapter 5 . 3/26
Good story update soon
hazman11 chapter 5 . 3/17
As someone who has gone in and out of bouts of writing, real life can be a pain sometimes :), I understand that you may have moved on.

I wanted you to know that I thoroughly enjoyed this. Not only did we get to experience some well known events from a different perspective, but you also gave Harry a normal relationship. It was sweet, sad, warm and innocent. Then on top of thT you have given the plot a nice old kick in new direction. Thanks for writing.
PaC chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
First person: YUCK.
Since I am NOT a fan of first person story telling, my bias probably makes it hard for me to judge how well or badly done this story's STYLE of first person narrative is.

I probably made these notes early on in the story and then forgot about these notes until a week or more after I'd made them and read all available chapters.

"too meek Katie,,,,,& angst angst yuck." [probably this was early in the story when I wrote this observation]

Nonsensical scene changes, like viewing "little dots" as audience member and then suddenly STILL 1st person Katie goes from dots to seeing part of the maze and what happens near the end before the portkey crap.
TOO meek Katie, not screaming at the assholes arguing and Dumbles being so polite he stops doing anything but "TALKING" to other adult IDIOTS. Why would not Katie move over to stand with Flitwick who IS doing something.
Harry comes back, TOO meek to stay with who she is in love with, letting herself get shoved away...

Underage magic crap, is a JKR plothole that varies and changes and is easy to circumvent until the last book where suddenly there is this bizarre worry about "the TRACE" crap introduced and Harry or his wand being tracked. But one of the events with the trio worrying about that sort of crap was probably "the taboo" crap for saying "Voldemort".

Chapter 4 "Especially since he didn't have the defense of being an animagus. WTF, how can Katie THINK this? She doesn't know Sirius being an animagus relates to him having a defense while in Azkaban so I don't follow and wonder if the author telegraphs info into Katie's thoughts that Katie so far would NOT know about.

"Stunners?" After all that crap about uber super Harry getting powerful and his cutting charm and flame spells, and he f*cking only STUNS Death Eater killers?

You know, if the uber competent uber powerful all seeing all detecting underage magic office is SO f*cking grand, then they should have recorded the graveyard location AND EVERY spell Harry cast at that location!
Expelliaramis stupify stupify stupify...\\\...
Perhaps aurors there will see an owl will arrive there looking for Harry? Maybe "not feeling" like chasing portkeys and apparation trails, the owl just drops the underage magic scrolls at the graveyard and then departs back to the MoM.
orion0905 chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Nice, I wish more people would use Katie aside from some weird joy toy with the twins and the other chasers. Anyway I hope everything is working out and that you finish this story. Cya then.
alliekiwi chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
Very intriguing. An unusual point of view with Katie being the main character, but I'm enjoying it. I do hope you find the time eventually to continue. :)
11092889 chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
It's a shame that this hasn't been updated in so long' it's really rather good. Oh well, good luck with whatever it is you're doing.
aalens chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
I'm very sorry to hear of your RL crisis and on-going problems.
I have thoroughly enjoyed what you have written in this fic shofar. Thank you.
average.at.best chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
Really, really enjoying this. Well written and original, like how you wrote Harrys natural grasp of magic and I have little idea of where exactly the story is going instead of an eventual hearing.

Anyway, I hope your life is a little less stressful and you can find some time to continue your story. I have very much enjoyed what you have and thank you for sharing.
theflyinfoote chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Hope to see some updates soon. I've been enjoying your story. Theirs not a lot of good harry/Katy stories out their and I'm really enjoyed the first person perspective.
LordFira chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
I'm not too fond of first person narrative.

But yours has endeared me.

Keep up the excellent work, and I do hope everything gets better for oh. I've had to take some time away from my ow fictions for persona reasns.

Good luck and Cheers!
Paladin Nox chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
Great story. Thanks for sharing
Nemrut chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
I quite like this story, although, I have to say, not that big of a fan of the path you decided to take later on. It is still interesting, but I felt the changes of Harry being some sort of super-wizard, alienating Ron for no reason who would have really stuck by Harry, uncontrollable magic or not, and the whole being on the run thing with Harry being oddly well versed in that kind of stuff seemed a bit weird.

On the Dumbledore thing, I dislike the manipulative Dumbledore fan but I quite like that it seems to be the case that he isn't actually like that but Katie and Harry perceive him as such since he just seems alien to them, due to their different outlook on the world, muggleborn and all.

So yeah, overall, quite liked the story, although I wished it would have been more focused on the relationship part without the magic drama, then again, this is Harry Potter, so, not really a valid critique but rather personal nitpicking, so, feel free to ignore this

Thank you for sharing this.
jslee102 chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
Awesome story and I love reading it in Katie's perspective.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Another Awesome chapter. I look forward to more :)