Reviews for A Pirate's Resolve
ashlynhope28 chapter 9 . 2/23
fuck if i didn't cry my eyes out. this was truly amazing. thank you so much for posting it. ;_;
Laine chapter 38 . 2/22
Pretty good chapter hope to read more :)
DarkAgeKing chapter 38 . 2/1
Hi, can u please review?
dragonfox123 chapter 2 . 1/27
Great chapter
LunaCassidy chapter 1 . 1/5
I really love your story and the way it is working out at the moment!
Besides, I don't really see Luffy too OOC. I mean he is older now and he sees things
differently. I can kind of relate to his feelings, still missing my dad since he had
passed away some years ago and it is getting harder to not think about how my life would
look like, if he would still be there. Now that I'm older I do think more often about that topic
lately... Oh well, like I said, him acting like this is not weird at all.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the next Chapter, now that shit gets real :D
Soo thank you for writing and I really hope you wil finish this story!

- L.C.
Maya5392 chapter 38 . 1/2
... I KNEW IT WAS HER! Well, of course, it feels like your and Odacchi's mind think alike(remeber a certain saying 'great minds think alike'). Anyways, great fanfic! I can't wait for the next chapter! Though personally, I don't know which ending I would prefer. I don't wanna think of Ace and... You know, Ace, to be the same person, and yet I do soooo much... *sob**sob* I'm such a cruel girl... I'm looking forward to seeing how t(his) story will turn out.
K.E.Alvarez chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
I don't know if you read/watch Claymore but this kind of reminded me of Clare's past.
balrock chapter 38 . 10/19/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I CANT GO ON WITH JUST THIS!
Zelga Lim Li chapter 38 . 10/11/2014
Any updates?
Miss Meira chapter 38 . 10/8/2014
Fate has a twisted way of torturing me. -_-

Oh, my Oda again! XD At first, I've never intended to read Resolve since real life caught up to me but I threw caution in the wind when I woke up this morning and started this. Again, why am I reading your stories when they're at the most interesting events? I swear, I can hear Fate's taunting laughter.

MY GOD! I never thought of Bonney's DF until she told Ace to pick some clothes. OH MY GOD! I'm sure you can understand where I'm coming from, right? XD

I loved this, too! Just like Skip! I commend your interesting ability to write the unexpected. I hope you get well soon (not so you can update already, though it's part of the reason)! :)
XxMeruMeruxX chapter 38 . 9/14/2014
CONTINUE! PLEEEASEEE!
Muero de ganas de seguir leyendo
Ashlielle chapter 38 . 9/9/2014
TT DUDE! PLEASE CONTINUE! IMMA DIE IF YOU DON'T (just kidding)!
YukiroKanesaka-chan chapter 35 . 9/1/2014
WOW...
portgas d ace forever chapter 38 . 8/10/2014
Are you going to continue this story? just wonder
kid chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
this made me cry. Ya know you're talented when it comes to writing well, in my opinion. :):