Reviews for A Pirate's Resolve
emygrl99 chapter 25 . 6/30
Haha this was great! I love mafia Luffy's theory that Ace shrunk and lost his memory and how he met pirate Luffy's crew, it must have been nostalgic for them to see him so young again! And the Alabasta crew got to see grown Ace again, and he acted so similarly too, that was bittersweet for sure.

Wow that is a confusing situation to explain XD little Ace is older Lu's older brother who died and was reincarnated as a child, so he's technically younger but Luffy's still older Ace's younger brother, so I guess they're both the younger brothers? xD what a mouthful (sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, i admit that ive gotten lazy ;-; I'll try to do better in the future lol) thanks for writing! It was definitely worth the effort you put in
emygrl99 chapter 17 . 6/25
Whoops XD Marco's mad, but he's also really stupid. How the fuck could he think that Luffy was trying to replace Ace? Luffy was the one who suffered the most when Ace died, he probably never wanted to hear the name Ace again! You're so stupid Marco!
emygrl99 chapter 16 . 6/25
Ahhh this was such a great chapter~ Ace kicked all of those pirate's butts with his own devil fruit and then you brought back that stupid do I deserve to live crap (well not stupid, but I just want Ace to be happy okay?)
emygrl99 chapter 10 . 6/22
An alliance~~~~~~~~~~~~ I wonder what had Luffy so tripped up at the beginning of the chapter? Cause that wasn't exactly resolved :/ glad to hear that Luffy killed Blackbeard (and Akainu too, forgot to mention that), though I admit I'm pretty surprised that Law became a yonko. Who did he replace? Kaido? Whitebeard even? But no, WB died so long ago I'd be surprised if that was the case
emygrl99 chapter 9 . 6/22
Well damn that was depressing.. I loved it though, that's pretty much exactly how I imagine Luffy's execution would go, except without the beheading part x.x and I hate you for adding in Ace's Thank you for loving me! Gdi I didn't need this! *cries for days*
emygrl99 chapter 8 . 6/22
Ooo if things are about to get heavy then I'm really looking forward to that. Interesting plot, fluff and angst possibilities, a darker, more serious undertone, it's everything I could ask for in a story :D I'm really excited to see where this goes
emygrl99 chapter 7 . 6/22
I see you're pulling an Usopp on us xD rude much? Ace is so cute I wanna die
emygrl99 chapter 6 . 6/22
Ahh this is so bittersweet, Ace didn't even connect that Portgas D Ace looked like him D: not that I was honestly expecting him to, but this must all be so hard for Luffy :(
emygrl99 chapter 1 . 6/22
Oo, I like this, I love the mental image of Luffy and Ace's hats sitting up there gently bobbing in the breeze. It's probably what would have happened if Luffy died in the war too. Personally I like how you portrayed older Luffy, but I can't quite seem to be able to imagine him as a 27 year old, it's just a bit too odd XD I know the story's on hiatus but you know what? At least half of the stories I'm following are on hiatus, so what do you say we try to aim for 75%? XD
Papipu chapter 38 . 5/9
Ace finally return to his 'adult' self?! Oh man, this is the best! Can't wait to see everyone's reaction when they see him! And by everyone I mean everyone. It'd be soooo fun!
Bluejay Blaze chapter 38 . 4/12
I... I really hope this gets continued or revamped or something someday. I'd love to see Luffy's reaction to Ace being big again.
protective-kitsune chapter 9 . 4/1
This chapter was so good! And so sad! I don't ever like to imagine Luffy being dead, but Shanks is right. Pirate kings die young.
The Forgetful Wisher chapter 38 . 3/22
Oh shit. Luffy's not going to be happy.
Portgas D Ava chapter 16 . 3/21