Reviews for The Santa Diaries
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
I found this on accident, but apparently, Rule 64 is, 'If it exists, Tony Stark was able to build it in a cave with a box of scraps.'

I love the internet XD
Roy chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Is it wrong that now I want to see Santa, from Rise of The Guardians, reaction to getting these letters.
me chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
hilarious
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Ahaha that was so funny great story
Kita.Rain chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
'After extensive consultation with the scientists at SHIELD, I have concluded you are most likely an extremely powerful mutant.'

Possibly my favorite line. I laughed. And then it scored him a date with Polaris, which made me laugh harder.

This is great.
YvelissaBlossoM chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This was extremely amusing, and very Tony-Stark-y. I enjoyed it! x)

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you too, Audrey! I hope you had a great year, and I wish you another greater year this 2013. :D
lizrat66 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Would like Tony Stark naked under my christmas tree.
Ali chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Oh forgot to mention love the picture...Clint is soo cute can i have him under my tree santa?
special agent Ali chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
hee hee love the last one. Tony would go all wide eyed like in Avenger movie then they have sex...cute love the letters...the child ones were precious
sirensbane chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This had me laughing out loud and rushing to print it off. I love the evolution of Tony's letters. One of my favorite lines?

"If this continues without further proof of your existence, I'll be forced to take action. I have an arsenal of weapons and the exact satellite coordinates. I could redefine Northern Lights.

You have been warned."
Inhumanthings chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Cute!
Katsarethere chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I think that you got Tony's personality just right. Not too goodt two shoes but not too playboy. I really enjoyed this! Do write more.