Reviews for Change of Atmosphere Part 2
Tyoro Dwin'tlithar chapter 15 . 8/15
O.O *Falls over laughing* This chapter is my favorite but I love this story and the first one :D
Fallen13Angel7 chapter 15 . 11/23/2014
This fanfiction is awesome. I think you did an amazing job.
Leighawen chapter 15 . 10/30/2014
This story brought me so much laughter and was so entertaining! Brilliance. :D
Tia chapter 15 . 10/15/2014
Hi squirrel. This is probably my favourite Grimm story. Only two wishes for it: longer, and nick's time as a captive on-stage. Thanks heaps for the story.
Saphrae chapter 15 . 9/21/2014
I love this ending humor. But I really want to know which one of those sheriffs convinced the others that no, really, we need a psychic.
Saphrae chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
I enjoy this story as much as the previous one, but I feel cheated that we didn't get to see Nick tell Juliette and Hank about the 'Grimmness'. We missed his internal battle (because he would have thought it through, even if he chose differently) and we missed their reactions! I like this story, I do, but I feel like we missed out on the bridge in between.
Biichi-gi chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
This was funny, action-y, dramatic, and completely satisfying to read. Might have to do it again. I love the interplay and I liked the jagerbar medic. He was pretty cool in accepting Nick. Now to see how Nick does finding out the Royal already knows him. I love your writing style and the easy reading that won't let me stop until I drop.
Biichi-gi chapter 12 . 8/11/2014
Yup, Good Squirrel. Though I wasn't that awfully fond of Hap, myself. Yup, the Grimm came out to play. No wonder Marie was so scary despite having cancer and being an older woman. No surprise, either, the medic was...a bit overwhelmed.
Biichi-gi chapter 11 . 8/11/2014
Warning? What: this city dangerous to your life? We don't need no stinking warning.
Gay psychic? I love it. Yeah, he is so not gay.
Nice work on describing the assault. Tight and all too 'cop-y'
Biichi-gi chapter 10 . 8/11/2014
The plot thickens. Nice lull before the storm
Biichi-gi chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
I really like the way you've portrayed Renard. The big ( and he IS that)' alpha (ditto) and entirely, creepily threatening. But in a nice way :). Really like it, as I really like Sasha.
I like that, as we knew from the beginning, Renard has been guarding his nascent Grimm as long as he's been in Portland. Boy, is he smoothly intimidating and impressively...impressive.
Biichi-gi chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
Yep, laugh fif you will; but Eis are everywhere and generally blend in well, are non confrontational. What else could make such good Observers/non combatants? Besides, he is soon to become an honorary lodge member, is he not?
You're right, the rolled up sleeves is Adorable. I'd have been secretively snickering for days myself.
Bet he didn't even have a handicapped sticker! The Cur!
Biichi-gi chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
Who knew Wu liked Blue? Does Nick have a pet cricket? Oh, I get it. Hahaha! Just yolk ing, I got it right away. Would have been more visceral had you mentioned it was a cockroach. 'Just saying.
Snack waiting to happen. Very good line, and very Monroe ish
Oh, he just did that to be annoying. Like THAT never happens. ;)
Biichi-gi chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
I don't buy it, either, Nick never wastes time on useless societal niceties like'hi, nice to get you when you're not busy'
Where did Bud go when he needed some sweat collected? Take out that gland!
Did you ever notice how many people take possessive approaches to Nick? Not to say its unjustified, I mean, he is Pack to Monroe, Renard's detective/ Grimm, etc; but do you thinks that's just Nick, or is it all Grimms? Wait, I can't see someone calling Kelly Their Grimm. Maybe it is just Little Nicky.
Tech: he had no idea Hank was such...such what? Bet that part didn't transfer
Nice setup and a bit of 'color background' slipped in betwixt. I probably do too much if thata myself, blame it on CJ Cherryh. :)
Biichi-gi chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
GPS and a helicopter. Is that anything like a magnifying glass and a pair of tweezers? This was so sweet! I can so easily see all this happening. Nick does protect pack and so does Monroe. Might have a 'pack-off' if it came to one of those mix and match disasters, couldn't they?
Sorry if I'm not much at critique (or whatever you want to call it). But I never know what to say except I really liked this story. I did, and it isn't even finished yet. Oomph, goodie. Probably be a fave. 'Course then, they can't ALL be faves. Maybe the author, then.