Reviews for Shower
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 18 . 4/4
Awwwwwe! So Cute!
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
Nice, Nice. The beginning tho, now that was something new that i have seen, like jesus. I wish I would do something like that with some boy i just me met, like shoot. My parent would be highly upset. Lol. Great story love.
fiddys chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
Aw this story was ah not exactly cute but it was how should I put it um really really great and still cute but it's ugh you know what nevermind I'm not going to try to word this anymore. Just good job okay? I like the whole Szayel study thing holy shit I am so sorry this review is all over the place my mind isn't with me right now (I know who would've known-_-) and just holy hell keep writing because you're great at it um bye now.
cary99 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Awesome chapter
Panda Master X chapter 18 . 5/13/2014
Aww...so many ups and downs, and now its over. Lol. I DID enjoy this, and I'm so glad I read it. :D I'm just gonna have to go read some more of your stories, because I can never get enough of them, especially because they're such good quality reads. :-)
YaoiLuva14 chapter 9 . 3/28/2014
*frozen*...s-s-s-sza-szaYELLLLLLL?OMIIIIGOOSHHHNESS! THE WHOLE FREGGIN TIME I WAS RUNNING BACK AND FORTH IN MY HEAD THAT IT WAS EITHER ISHIDA OR HIS FATHER!(dont even ask me how i came up with that assumtion i just did)...gahhhhhh this just made the whole entire story wayyyyyy more intresting
darkangel-x-23 chapter 18 . 2/3/2014
Just want to let ya know that I absolutely loved this story! Keep doin what you do! Haha
Patd06 chapter 18 . 12/14/2013
Ö Oh...my GAWD, this is so amazing! I felt like reading something completed, so I searched and when this came up, I was like, "oh damn, I've been meaning to read this anyway!" And my goodness, this was just fan-freakin-tastic! Jesus, I can't freaking stand angst, but you are just too amazing! I swear, I was hooked from the moment Grimm stormed up in Ichi's apartment and took his BOOTYHOLE! XD Sorry, I just had to say that...anyway, another thing I liked was how unique Grimm's backstory was...I mean, I would never dream of someone doing that, not even in real life...god, I figured it out before he even revealed it to Grimm, but damn was I hoping that I was wrong...oh, and I loved that last bit with Ren and Blondie...trae adorae;) Lastly, them sexy times was just too good! My ovaries are like scattered all over the place XD I think that's everything...nope! When Ren said he and Grimm were being "manly men" after that fight, I died laughing...there were other times when I laughed too, but that one is the most vivid...okay, I'm really done this time, and I'm sorry for writing such a long review *sweatdrop* Awesome job, honey:)
KeeBee chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I love this story! Such a pervert lol
sinfulangel101 chapter 18 . 9/19/2013
So... I started reading this at 3 something and it is now 5:46 AM lol, I have made me it my duty to read all your stuff and so far I've made it down to this and read the whole thing in one night, now to finished reading Stranger ;D (even though it's still go on) I swear I cannot get enough of your writing it's addicting and just what I need after a long days schoolwork lol. Keep up the good work, I'll be looking forward to it ;)
MyAddictionForYou chapter 18 . 7/28/2013
It's Soooooo Cute 3
This ending is just right!
Great Job
Klaanvdia chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
Loved it! Now excuse me from not leaving a long detailed review of why I loved it so much, but I go read more now :)
Great story and Happy Writing!
Stillnight chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Sounds rather familiar problem. In my previous apartment when I took shower and my neighbour took either shower or put washing machine on my water turned icy cold or scalding hot randomly. Even flushing toiled did turn eater scalding hot. It was annoying beyond belief. One time my brother run hot water in kitchen hand washing dishes during weekend while was in shower. Water turned ice cold suddenly shocking me completely. I think that I traumatized him barging into kitchen dripping wet and nude to shout at him. Lesson harsh learned.
docy chapter 18 . 6/3/2013
Wow. Seriously wow. I fucking love this story so damn much. I have been reading it between classes and I got to the second last chapter and then I had to go to class. And I just sat there seriously conflicted and freaking out. You are an awesome reader in order to make me this involved with your fic. Awesome work and I loved the ending ;) haha have a nice day and I can't wait for the next fic :D
BadGirlxD chapter 18 . 5/24/2013