Reviews for Mortality
Uber Cool chapter 12 . 8/18
awwwww this was such a good trilogy! sad to see it end but im overjoyed with how it ended:)
Uber Cool chapter 9 . 8/18
PROTECTIVE TONY WOOHOOO
KhalzKitty chapter 12 . 1/24
This also made me happy. Good times.
empty to be deleted chapter 12 . 10/6/2016
Wait did they eat it
empty to be deleted chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Ooooo I found it
CandyApplePi chapter 12 . 3/26/2016
i still really want to slap loki, a couple times and ive read this far too many times
isiscat19 chapter 11 . 9/15/2015
Awe I was hoping Isis would make an appearance.
Silvanesti chapter 12 . 8/24/2015
And you didn't tell us if they ate it or not! Ok, it's actually a good way to end it but... Aaaaahhhhh, I'm curious!
On a more serious note, I think this part is the best in the series. Both Seth and Bast are great characters.
TheGirlOfIronAndBlood chapter 12 . 8/3/2015
This was a REALLY good fic. No regrets to reading it:)
ForgottenEllipses chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
One more chapter I told myself, one more chapter. Just get started on this part of the story and then you can go to sleep. I suppose that reading this, starting it after a night spent staying up reading your series here, perhaps wasn't the best plan.

YOU EXPECT ME TO GO TO SLEEP AFTER THIS?!

OMG nooooooooooooo, Odiiiiiiiiin! You bastard you bastard but oh my god poor Loki, oh, oh, OH! I am seriously tearing up hear and shrieking in disbelief and despair, at 5:30 in the morning. Shrieking! I don't shriek! And not at 5:30 in the morning when there's a house full of people asleep! I'm gonna start crying. T_T

(Your writing is spectacular by the way, but I am too distraught to really leave a proper review. I'm just going to go scream into my pillow now, and hope that I can calm myself enough for some pittance of a semblance of sleep yet this morn.)
karl1n chapter 12 . 5/11/2015
So cute!
Nicolene B chapter 12 . 4/14/2015
Amazing story. I really enjoyed this!
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 12 . 2/2/2015
I'm so glad I read this! I love the whole series but almost didnt read this part because I avoid anything with an angst label. I love it all though. I'm curious what effect eating only half an apple would have on them, half strength? half life span? Odin said Loki had a month, can't he still get back his immortality & give Tony the whole apple? I don't think the whole Deshrat adventure took a whole month, did it?
I also would love to see another sequel, or collection of one shots.
On a side note, this was the first mention I've seen of Heimdall having nine mothers. I had to stop in the middle of a chapter & go off to read up on that because, holy crap! thats interesting.
laurenkeyblade chapter 12 . 1/16/2015
I loved this entire series! I would love more but like cute one shots about their lives. Maybe alternate versions where they eat the apple or not or it can be left unanswered to let us imagine. I kinda would love a one shot where loki turns into a cat again just for the fun or something happens again lol cat loki! Fan girling for loki cuteness! Anyway I loved this entire thing. It really represents everything that fanfiction is I think by putting charactors in crazy situations and new worlds. You should make more loki stuf :) keep up the best work ever!
Shiba-san chapter 12 . 1/11/2015