Reviews for Merry Christmas! Or not
JessamynSky chapter 1 . 6/16
Cute xD
Allie chapter 10 . 9/23/2016
Awwww... I wanted it to continue
Guest chapter 10 . 5/10/2015
Awww! That story was really sweet, I'm just sorry I didn't read it soon enough to review. If you write a similar story I'd like to see elaboration on Dick and Jason's notes. I also want to thank you for including Tim; he is my favorite Robin (or in this case future Robin), but he is usually ignored or just the author's original character's date.
Midnight Star26 chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
Awesome story! I look forward to reading your other ones. I'm amazed at how well you were able to write the story through a writers block! Nice ending also.

Thanks,
Midnight Star
Alex Skywalker chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
Awesome sauce! Cool ending man! But seriously, it must've been HARD to come up with gifts for all those people! But you did a really good job! This was a cool story, man, and it's sad to see it ending! I hope you write another story about these characters. I really like how you write the relationship between Dick and his brothers! Hope to read more of your stuff soon!

Lakeshine chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
cutee ending sorry I caught on so late...
BirdBoyB01 chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
Awwww! :3 this story is just so awesome! I love how Jason and Timmy are in it too! Keep it up!
Alex Skywalker chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
Ah man, that was cute. Oh Dick, your older brothers bigger than you. Don't worry, I pretty much got the same problem. I live the little details you add to this, like Dick's clothes being small for Jason. One suggestion I have is to use some sort of break line or something to separate different scenes. Like so:

OooooooooOooooooooOooooooooO ooooooo

And then start again under it so people can see that the scene has changed, time had passed, etc.

But poor team - don't get on the wrong side of Robin! Artemis's got it right. And Jason... Don't worry, that's my biggest weakness too.

Can't wait for an update!

Lakeshine chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
So cute lol continue soon
Alex Skywalker chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
Haha, niiiice! Poor Wally. "I think your firing your arrows in the wrong direction." Love that line! This was a good chapter, nice and laid back. Some Alfred, some little brothers, some Artemis, some Wally, some Barman. Yep, so, I'll be waiting to see how it wraps up!

5-STAR chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Great chapter loved daddybats
Alex Skywalker chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Darn, I guess my review for last chapter didn't go through... Anyways! I really liked this! I thought the characters were very in character the whole time. And the photo thing was funny, and cute. Poor Jason. You wrote all the characters really well in this chapter and I'm guessing this is drawing to a close. I liked the way you had Batman talk to them about what did - it was very Batman-ish. Keep up the good work!

DragonChild157 chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Lol, Awsome! But god knows, Tim and Jason had to pick up just a little bit of their own version of Robins prankster/trollishness! Three trained(semi?) Robins to contend with? God, the team and the league doesn't stand a chance!
DefyingMyGravity chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
I'm sorry about the cursing thing. I just thought the actual thing was funny. Sorry. And how is it possible that you post a new chapter the same day I reviewed the last one? So not fair.
DMG
Alex Skywalker chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Hello! I really like this story! I like the brotherly dynamic going on. They work really well together. I also like the little part about Jason being taller than D ick. It will be interesting to see what happens next and how well all the Batfamily works together along with Wally and all. Keep up the good work!