Reviews for STG Investigative Report: Thorian
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
This ties in well with the other STG file, the one with the Master talking with the various Dalatrass.

Have to wonder if Vigil will notice that the Salarian Union is suddenly advancing in technology beyond expected progress curves.

Can't wait to read more of your work.

Also, love your depiction of Catalyst being vaguely amused by Vigil's attempt to communicate.

Can't wait to see your characterization of it.
darkerdeepdown chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
I wanna meet the Makana thorian. Bet he is good at poker
jabbarulez chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
the thorian as part of a advanced (and relatively) ancient space faring species? interesting! do you know of any other fics similar to this?
Himuradono chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I completely missed this file. Ugh.

Great read with a professional feel to it. Exactly like something I would expect from the STG. I even liked the dry humor; sparse as it was.

So how badly are the Salarians screwing themselves over with this Tho'ian gig? This can't end well for them. The Reapers already got a whiff that they are mucking around with math that shouldn't be touched. Ever. I can't seem them ignoring it.

Are my suspicions that Salarians just pained a big, fat, red target on their collective backs accurate?

What are the chances of you preparing an STG file about the N7 program?
Seven chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
You know whar I would really like to read? An STG written on document on Shepars and her crew, perhaps as part of that Normandy file that was mentioned in this document. It deosnt have to be her ME1 crew, in fact I would probably prefer her ME2 one along with something about the SR2 perhaps. Just a suggestion because honestly I am willing take whatever you will give us at this point.
NonSolus chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
So... Inusannon power stars, eh? This just might come in handy if the Salarians manage to unfuck themselves come the Harvest. I take it that dalatrass Linron will be her usual "charming" self in your version of ME3?
Will the mathematical knowledge the Thoian gave the STG, be dangerous vis-a-vis the Darkness?
I mean; multidimensional calculus sounds eerily close to stuff Not Meant To Be Known, or am I wrong?
How great an advantage will this knowledge give the Salarians in the long run?
How long before Two Stars will become a clear and present dagner to galactc society?
As always: great stuff , this.
KingKillerq chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Just... Damn...
How did you figure this out?
Michael1110 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Well, those damn tall Salarians know to much. Collectors... prepare those fools for ascension :D
Fun aside: They know quite much (Normandy parts: someone on the Normandy talkes to much) and as it seems this report was written in ME2 (after Sovereign and before the Reapers come for dinner)

Hehe, finally something bites the Asari with their efficient metabolism in ... everything :D

Also it will be interesting how that aquired technology will influence their standing with the other races as the war.
And because of reasons the Reapers don't like the Tho'ians.

Those are at least the highlightes i remember for now :) Otherwise another great peace of information.

I have to ask: Are you a Doctor, Politician and in the military to write such detailed walls of text? :D
Burning Stars chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Wow.
This is creative, to say the least. Some dense technical jargon, but otherwise highly fascinating. Of particular interest to me was Two-Stars-Binary-Impulses and its unimaginably vast amount of knowledge and information. There aren't many stories involving the Thorian (or Tho'ian), so this highly-detailed STG report is refreshing.
I like it. :)