Reviews for All of Our Christmas Wishes
reseh chapter 1 . 7/21
This is a really cute story. I love young Harry stories. Thanks for posting!
duchessme chapter 1 . 6/25
it was heartwarming and adorably cute
Hainbuche chapter 1 . 5/3
ein ganz toller oneshot. har mich an manchen stellen wirklich zu tränen berührt. lg hainbuche
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/4
Awesome story! I love it!
BlueRubyBeat chapter 1 . 1/17
Awww! So cute! :) I loved the story and the ending! :)
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
This story was sad, adorable, sweet and madding all at once.. It made me smile
GHgirl chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
That was such a sweet Christmas story! I know it's a bit early for Christmas stories, but what's wrong with Christmas in July? Great job!
-GHgirl
vreealnd.melina chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
OMG I actually teared up at the "He got my letter my very first christmas present part that was just so sweet :) :) :)
Haruchan-chan chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I totally loved this story.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Wonderful! Again, sad tones but I enjoyed it so much! So heartfelt and endearing, you make it so beautiful so easily :)
atymer chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Ahhh, this one could have become a longer tale of cuteness. I would not have minded. It would have been interesting to see how circumstances would have changed Siri too.
JackFrostforever chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
that was beautiful, marksmom.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Sir Nicholas Klaus vs Voldemort - who would win?!

Sorry... curious...! *grinned*

Awww... Bashing Dumby-dore! Awesome! XDDD

Aww.. Love Moody! He's here! Glad he's here!

James is Sev's cousin! And they 'be friend' in the real dream! Love it! What a good dream... James apoligize...!

Sir Nicholas Klaus my favorite here!

Love the scene when the students and teachers grins and smiled at Sev action to Harry; hugging him on his lap and burried his face at Harry's hair! Cute! Adorable cute!
lav123 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Aww...so sweet!
aalens chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
What a delightful story. It was just the bit of feel-good prose that I needed this evening. Many thanks.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »