Reviews for Christmas Cupid
Addctd2Greys chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
This was good, i wish there wss more
nathy.faithy chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
Ahahahahaha! I absolutely adore the end! Cordelia as a God-mother? kkk
Angellufy chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
Loved the chapter. Jenny and Joyce? Giles really likes a J... eheheheeheheheheh
Angellufy chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
I found this chapter so funny. Ehehehehehe... Cordelia is her stupid self as always. Joyce and Giles fighting is funny because that is ridiculous. I mean... to fight with your husband over something he knew and didn't tell you? It is not like it is the end of the world or something.

Loved it! Now going to read the other chaps.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
Eheheheehehe... don't I love Buffy's family?! They are too funny.
Angellufy chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
They are so funny together. I am really loving this. I hope you post new chaps soon.
Angellufy chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
Angel is kind of a jerk. A gentleman don't do what he did to Cordelia even if he is not serious. I'd be a little suspicious of him. He did with his girlfriend... so why wouldn't he do the same thing to me?

I'll just see how this will turn out.
Angellufy chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
They are so cute. Angel seems to be well adapted to the familiar environment. Good for him!
Angellufy chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Wow! Hot stuff! Angel would be the perfect fake boyfriend. I just hope that Buffy don't get even more embarrassed and nagged at by her mother (If Cordelia appear in the cabin).
Angellufy chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Wow! Loved the kiss. It is clear that they are attracted, BUT... Angel does have a girlfriend, so...

I am too curious to know what more is going to happen. Going to read more.
Angellufy chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Oh that ids gross! Cordelia?! Dating Cordelia? Not a good thing to do! Ehehehehehe...

Will she cause trouble for Angel and Buffy?

Angellufy chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Can I say that Joyce is such a bitch?! Poor Buffy. It is not good to have a mother bad mouthing you all the time.

Angellufy chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Eheheheh... this will be precious! kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Angellufy chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Eheheheeh... so Buffy told her mother about her new job, but didn't told her that her boyfriend left? I am curious to know if the fish boy has something to do with Buffy losing her job.

Going to read the other chaps.