Reviews for Illogical
SecretGG chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
*bawls loudly* that was *sniff* beautiful *sniff* I just...I...*sigh* really good...just...really good. yeah.
Martian chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This is one of the most amazing pieces of work I've ever read but ... I'm totally waiting for the spin-off Star Trek space sex that you didn't include between her giving birth and their confession! LOL PLEASE! I am so curious as to how the latter half of this relationship plays out. If you could if course :) I would have imagined a rather full fledged story out of this, but it seems you are more a one-shot type person which is fine, because this worked quiet wonders and magic as a fic with short and sharp exchanges of dialogue. Here is to me crossing my fingers and hoping for a follow up maybe? -winkwink-
silversin80 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I love CB and sci fi though i'm not really a Trek fan but the way you combined the 2 was genius! Their emotions towards each other was so reminiscent of early GG I didn't want it to end. This was just a perfect AU piece.
TriGemini chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This was an excellent one to read. Loved how you managaed to combine GG with Star Trek.

Enjoyed it, a lot!
carlybb chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Wow, this was amazing! You combined two of my favorite things! Blair as a human-Vulcan is perfect! Also the thought of Chuck Bass as a starship captain is super hot. LOL And you managed to get Henry in there as well. Love it!
flipped chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
this is such a dream! i've never even thought of CB in the star trek universe but you made it work so well. i love how blair's basically spok and chuck - pike (correct?). their dynamic was surprisingly very fit. great job!
chinochan-inulover chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
omg, genius...
fullermy chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Wowww! I loved it! I never watched Startrek so I cant relate that much but the way u wrote ut,had me reading without stoppping! And i think Im gonna watch Startrek coz of this! Hehe great job!
batgirl2992 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I loved it!
The Very Last Valkyrie chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
BLAIR USED THE VULCAN NERVE PINCH ON CHUCK.

Dear Lord and Christ on a bike! This is just the most incredible thing I think I've ever read. Chuck and Blair are Kirk and Spock and George and Winona at the same time and the emotions and the lack thereof and Nate is kind of Bones-like but more like Uhura and into xenolinguistics and Eleanor married Harold because she loved him and all the parallels are absolutely perfect and they're so in characters for all their characters and UNF.

I literally can't believe how good this is - but I should know better because it's you, and if I'm a genius you're more of one, because you wrote this and you constantly inspire and amaze me and I would never nerve pinch you. We would just do the sex. Warp speed ;)

Quch jaj! (Meaning 'happy day!' in Klingon).
lafemmeenbeige chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Beautiful story! It's AU perfection! Chair could live in any eras, myths even universes.
pty chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This was beautiful. Really, I have no words.