Reviews for A Holy Night's Miracle
Shurisu4eva chapter 1 . 4/7
The feels! OMG! T_T
LadySeara chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I'm a crying mess after I reading this. It was awesome. Thank you!
AkabaneKazama chapter 1 . 9/14/2014

nice fic! keep it up!
cw chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Omg, this was so sad and perfect! I love it!
Crying chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I'm crying because of sadness, relief, and happiness... Oh my god... You have to have a sequel or at least a summary of how he settled into his normal life again, what happened afterwards and his job and omfg just please bless this fic with a sequel!
bookspazz55 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
You are a master on playing with the heart strings I actually cried and I usually don't do that it was simply amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Sweet,you should write it longer,like all their friend come and punch him. Would love to see that
jesokaa chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This fiction is absolutely brilliant, you were able to make me feel so much in such a short fiction. It's tear-jerker. The emotion that you place into this fiction... gah perfect. I was nervous throughout the fiction, because I was just waiting for that perfect moment to appear. I was waiting for Kuroko to break and for Kagami to wake once more, and the way in which it happened was lovely. The way in which this is constructed and your characterizations are wonderful. This fiction is beautiful, absolutely beautiful.
DattebayoUrie01 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013 made me cry. Good thing bakagami woke up or else I'll be punching he author! Ahaha... nice fic btw!
ardnasela77 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
its best to talk about the character in past tense when talking in third. if not it can sometimes become hard to read or just plain annoying.
of " The bouquet suddenly feels heavier in his arms, though he knows something like that is impossible." try replacing "feels" with "felt", "is" with "was", and "knows" with "knew", watch.
"The bouquet suddenly felt heavier in his arms, though he knew something like that was impossible."
see! i feel like this is much easier to read.
p.s. i know this is long and you already finished the story, but thank you for listening. i really like your work1 _
KBZ chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh that was a sweet ending. I was scared it was gonna be cheesy, you know: everyone around him, then all of a sudden he wakes up and it's exactly Christmas day, 12:00 AM, and everyone cheers.

Thankfully, you made it intimate and sweet and soft.
ArtandScienceAddict chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Whoa! Only 8 reviews for this awesome yet sad fanfic? I'mma make the 9th here!

Awesome. Got me sad.
Bree chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Well holy fuck, I've been crying this entire fucking fic. Oh but it was so great. You have a way with making people feel such strong emotions, even in subtle details. Absolutely amazing. Love how you wrote everybody, especially Kuroko, it all felt very natural and appropriate. Ugh, just great. You're a fantastic human being. Thank you. Merry (late-ish) Christmas!
TheMrsBrightside chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
*sob* beautifully done story... :) and thank God Kagamicchi woke up, now Kuro-chan is super duper happy...