Reviews for Imaginary Friend
Love it so insanely much, you just have to keep updating! Thanks so much. Its amazing I love it!
XxScarredxX chapter 12 . 2/25
UPDAAAAAAAAAAATE
Ivoryrose777 chapter 12 . 2/16
Omg cliffhanger.
Wow, can't wait till the next chapter.
Theta-McBride chapter 12 . 2/8
Uh oh. Tsuna's Biological father's coming, huh?
Doesn't sound good.

Love this! :D
Amazing story!
lavanderbunny chapter 12 . 2/3
...I really hope Iemitsu isn't expecting some big welcome from his youngest...but, then if their wasn't their be no story progression. My suggestion is to have the rest of the Arch-whatever come by a throw a tiny fit over the child.
Alexandra Alcatraz Morgan chapter 12 . 2/2
I love it I like the change in relationship betweien tsuna and reborn what going to happen when
random chapter 12 . 1/25
I love this story! it"s so adorable, and I really want to read more of it! Please update soon!
U
Selias chapter 2 . 1/25
Might want to put in the summary that it's a non-mafia AU. Until you mentioned that Reborn was blah-blah-blah, I thought that he had just died, or something.
northpeach chapter 12 . 1/24
Looking forward to the next chapter!
CrimsonAngel99 chapter 12 . 1/12
This is amazing, I usually read stories full of romance and stuff but I decided to give this a try and I don't regret it. It brings me joy just reading such a well written, fluffy story and I hope you can update soon. :)
anime lover chapter 9 . 1/9
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
inulover305 chapter 12 . 1/8
oh! can't wait to you update!:)
flying-pandacornasus chapter 12 . 1/7
Oh flipping dip shit whats gonna happen now … that and how will Iemitsu react to Tsunna not thinking of him as a dad ? The pressure !

Great story love it ! It very cute !
Kira440 chapter 12 . 1/6
This is really good, I hope you decide to continue it! Looking forward to more!
GUS chapter 12 . 1/4
Ohhhhh, please continue soon! This is so cute!
1,054 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »