Reviews for Imaginary Friend
tamarasanchez910 chapter 1 . 2/17
por favor contiii
bibliophile030 chapter 12 . 1/1
So adorable. Papa Reborn is the best. And yet...no updates in forever and 2 years.
Wika0304 chapter 12 . 1/1
please update
Purplebeian chapter 12 . 12/13/2017
No. Nooo. I can't believe that major cliffhanger. And I don't think this'll be updated again anytime soon. Ugh, that's terrible.
Purplebeian chapter 10 . 12/13/2017
I kinda want the other Arcobaleno to find out about Papa Reborn. It'd be hilarious.
Purplebeian chapter 9 . 12/13/2017
I honestly did one of of the fangirl 'Squeee!' internally.
Purplebeian chapter 4 . 12/12/2017
Oh, this is adorable.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/9/2017
Update!
Now!
ablamen chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Love this story, the bond between tsu and reborn is amazing. I love how you portrait reborn. And I can’t stop wondering what would it happen if tsuna had brothers, I mean with nana’s naiveness... Would she treat tsuna like that?
Guest chapter 11 . 11/19/2017
My gosh! Even if they were my friend, I wouldn't tolerate such actions towards my own brothers, especially so if the brothers were much younger than them like in this story. And what the heck is with those kind of friends that Giotto and Natsu have, first, with Gokudera and second, with the others even trying to hold back the brothers from taking action. I would like to say that Giotto and Natsu fail as brothers in this situation. Seriously, they just let their friend do that(they tried, though it doesn't even look like did, like they did not exert even a minuscule effort in trying to try) and just left Tsuna alone crying.
Cherry - chan chapter 12 . 10/26/2017
Wow! I can't remember how many times I've read this story! Its still amazing as always.

I always read this whenever im feeling down the cuteness and fluffiness of tsuna and reborn lifts up my mood.

\(@@)/
rosie.com chapter 12 . 8/26/2017
Will you continue your cute story full of fluffiness?
Wolf'sVine chapter 12 . 8/11/2017
Um, why is Iemitsu coming home? Not that I don't like the guy, he's pretty alright for being an absentee father, I guess, but... won't this screw up Tsuna's and Reborn's time together cuz Iemitsu might try to butt in? And, isn't he more observant than Nana? I love how close Reborn and Tsuna are! And I like Giotto! He's very kind, a bit distant, but I like his mature, generous spirit! Natsu seems to have inherited his mother's obliviousness! But he's pretty friendly. I like Gokudera, but in this, he's a meanie! I hope he apologizes to Tsuna. Will the other Arcobaleno be in this fic? I really, really relish, (yeah I looked up a word to describe what I'm feeling cuz I'm no good with that), this fic and sincerely hope that you'll someday write another chapter.
yola1996acuario chapter 12 . 8/4/2017
You're not going to update, are you?
Well, at least I was able to read this much!
First of all, this Gokudera is a imbecile... yeah he is and I'm so happy that Reborn made him bleed lalalalalal
Second of all... OmG! Paternal!Reborn! He always will be better than Iemitsu and all the Fandom agrees
Guest chapter 12 . 7/22/2017
Yaaaay let's punch the bastard when he enters the house, i want to punch Iemitsu. Jojojojo imagine his face when he try to hug tsuna and he's like "who the hell are you? You're not my papa, reborn's my papa you ugly old man" and he is like "nana who's reborn?!" jajajajajajaja imagine the whole situation have me already laughing XD
1,195 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »