Reviews for Imaginary Friend
Bella Roset chapter 12 . 3/23
i love this story so much. will you ever continue this? cuz I'm curious about the other arcobalenos reactions
Ie-maru chapter 12 . 2/28
I really hope you come back to this one day. It's great!
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 12 . 2/27
I live in hope this will be updated one day. It's absolutely adorable! And really sad that no one seems to remember Tsuna, but still.
Cinthya chapter 12 . 2/21
I hate Iemitsu...
reborn chapter 12 . 2/19
And when i get into the chapter 12, is when there am i waiting for the next chapter, i completely fell in love. Updateee pleasee
RyuuenXKai chapter 6 . 2/18
I meant like I'm in love with the story.

Also, I knew this was few chapter ago, but could you explain to me like it is understanding not understand?

This was when Tsuna said "I finally understand the questions!" I think
RyuuenXKai chapter 5 . 2/18
Love
Feiyh chapter 12 . 2/3
Aww Tsuna is so adorable. I love this parental R27. With that said I would love an update please ( please T_T ). I want to know what happens next.
Yhaelle-chii chapter 12 . 1/29
Uhmmmm... what exactly do you mean by "And there"? xD Is this an open ending of some sort or is it alright for us to hope that there'll still be chapters to wait for?
serpent631 chapter 12 . 1/28
good
makubex000 chapter 12 . 1/24
OMG! The real father is coming back! What will Reborn and Tsuna do? I'm sure this is going to be awkward... please update more chapters!
Aya Wanderlust chapter 12 . 1/8
Whhhaaaatt? This cannot be the endiiiinggg.. T.T soo sweet and im craving for mooore
Omg... will you ever continue this?

This is one of my favorite parental!R27 story... :)
shantal.perez.568 chapter 12 . 1/2
Please don't stop the story here, continue pleaseeee I really love this story, we need to see how Iemitsu reacts when he sees all the situation with Tsuna! So please don't leave here the story
AliCheshire-chan chapter 12 . 12/15/2016
Nooooooooo! You can't just stop there! Please update the fic, I need to know how Iemetsu is gonna react to Tsuna's reaction to him... cuz now he has another Papa, so Iemetsu is just a stranger... and, well... I'm really curious to see when he's gonna appear to Tsuna's family...or when the other Arcobalenos find out about Tsuna...Pleeeeeeeeease! hm, and yeah... it's me again ~
Bye, bye!