Reviews for Harry's Happy Christmas
Badbonita chapter 1 . 3/4
Cute in a sappy Christmas emotional way.
Did enjoy Harry's conversation with the store-front Santa even if the original was substituting for the hired one. *grin*
Harry's new quest is definitely still a hard one but the loss of life is drastically reduced.
Tomon chapter 1 . 1/10
Santa kick ass... oookay, this is really one of the most original end of Voldemort reign :-D
Lady Gryffinclaw chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I loved it ! Merry Christmas !
nayin17 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
By most of your stories it seem you really don't like Ron...oh well I'm also not a big fan but I don't like Hermione more... I'm glad this is a Harry and Ginny story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Awwww.i live in India and I am really missing winter .as you know India is veeeery hot in summer and the winters aren't that at least that's the case in new Dheli
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Sweet and unique.
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Very cute story! I love Ginny's absolute readiness to believe in Santa while of course Hermione had to be convinced. Great little Christmas story :)
PapillonMagique chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Aww uwu . I like this twist. Hooray for Santa!
Mommy3 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Awesome little fic.! I always wondered if Santa Claus would fit into the Harry Potter world, and you made him fit. I loved that Harry gets to visit with St. Nick and that he gets an explanation about why he never got a visit before. I also loved that Harry gets his Christmas wish, and so does Ginny! Thanks for this fun little story. :)
Lahmikhara chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I can safely state I enjoyed this unique little gem :-)
dead feather chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
lol. I liked this one as well. Though truth be told, I nearly skipped it because of H/G warning. But it was good it was there. She's so... preppy and with canon background there's very little she can do to not ruin it all.
BUT I really liked the santa idea :) It was so sweet.
...
y'know. I think the whole Ginny problem comes from reading some really really mary sue-ish fanfiction. Jamie lee lynn something. Still gives me goose bumps. But to each of their own. I loved the naked quidditch match and there gin-gin didn't annoy me at all. She was awesome. Jkr just ruined it all with the damn epilogue. And that's neither here or there with this story :)
Dragonanzar chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Great idea. Very cute and fluffy story. It would be lovely if Santa did exist, though, wouldn't it? I stopped believing in Santa a long time ago, but it was always enjoyable to hover on the landing listening to my parents pack my stocking downstairs, trying to guess what they might be putting in.
Iamcarollee chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Of course Santanis real. Thank you for this wonderful plot bunny.
noylj chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
My God that is sappy. What they need is a spell to kill all the DEs and then the guts to arrest and try everyone else. From what we know of British magicals, the odds of Harry succeeding are slim to none.
AragornII chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
That's fun!

Look forward to the story with Fleur that you've mentioned.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »