Reviews for Doctor Whooves Episode 13: Clockwork and the Doctor
Nico of Azarath chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
The dark doctor? Lol! That's my screen name on a lot of sites... What are the odds? Hay, wait... HOW IS THIS MY FAULT!? 3

Keep up the good work! Keep those ideas flowing!
-Nico (aka: the Dark Doctor)
Harbinger-of-script chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
poor Clockwork, at least he has Bright Eyes );
Guardians of Time chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
nice episode as always
chris chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
I forgot that Jack's manipulator was destroyed. P.S. I was thinking they were one and the same. Maybe the owner of that tumblr will make a reference or all out say that they are the same. It is mostly the tumblr guy's decision, after all, it is his character.
chris chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
2. I would say three, but John Hart is a Torchwood character although there is an entire time agency who uses them. In fact,matilda mentioned she's around River Song a lot. Nice work on the chapter, I didn't think that you were going to make Clockwork and Bright Eyes travel and become recurring non-companion characters, nice happy medium for me. Also, I don't think that Twilight and Derpy turning into humans due to simply going to the Doctor's dimension would make any sense. Twilight and Derpy wouldn't need human forms, I'm sorry if that crushes your hopes and dreams though. Really, I am so, so sorry. What I think the bigger problem would be though, is making sure that they aren't mauled by rabid bronies as I am sure that MLP is still an actual tv show there. P.S. I was thinking that maybe Clockwork and Bright Eyes would get together, it was just a thought. I also liked the silver box, the moping thing was funny.
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
So ends another chapter in the ongoing story of our favorite madcolt in a blue box, Doctor Whooves! Awesome job, by the way! And I just know Matilda has some connection to River Song! I just know it! After all, how many Doctor Who characters do we know of currently possess vortex manipulators? How many?
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Is the Dark Doctor based off the Tumblr character Discord Whooves, or are they one in the same? Guess I'll have to wait to know for sure, but I still have my theories.
MariusIoannesP chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
In the end, this story wasn't quite what I expected it to be, but nonetheless it was as great as always. Can't wait to see what's in store, especially with the trip they've just embarked on. As always, keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
MAKE THE NEXT EPISODE! OBEY! OBEY!
D.J. Scales chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
Looks like we're going to be in for another adventure. I wonder what else we can see. And will Twilight and Derpy gain human forms?
chris chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
You are as you have always been, a master of prose. Angry Clockwork was even scarier than when the Doctor is mad, and I'm more afraid of the angry Doctor than most of his greatest enemies combined. I also liked the way you wrote Sombra. He should come out in fanfiction more, you made him a really interesting character. Also, Discord Whooves anyone? P.S. Maybe Clockwork can be a companion or a recurring character, by recurring character I mean whenever they run into him( maybe they will literally run into him), but as I said maybe. It could be like the Doctor Donna thing could have been.
MariusIoannesP chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
Good use of King Sombra! He hasn't shown up in fan stuff too much. I really like this idea of the Dark Doctor being a Discord Doctor, especially given Discord's recent developments on the show. I'm going to enjoy encountering something like Discord used to be again. Keep up the good work.
D.J. Scales chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
Nice work. Classic Cliff hanger of a doctor who story. I'm impressed. So what's the next adventure going to be about? Doctor Who nad the Arkeyans?
chris chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
Where did they go? The only real questions left are where did they go and how are they going to beat Crystal Twilight. We eagerly wait for the next chapter. P.S. Did it mess up Rarity's hair? :)
D.J. Scales chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
So far the adventure continues to get interesting.