Reviews for The King of Cold Mountain
Tammy chapter 9 . 3/20
...THIS IS SUPER GOOOOOOOOD!
The comic relief and hope that came from the Guardians and there helpers doing what they could to bring provisions and protection to people, was inspired and absolutely purfect! The placement was right where it needed to be, and I like how you had Jack save the one good part of Old Man Winter! Interested to see what that gives him, besides the crows feet.

Love your storys
Triscribe chapter 9 . 9/6/2015
Much as I dislike yet another cliffhanger ending, as a wise winter spirit once said: Worth it for the boot to the head! xD
JFunderburker chapter 9 . 6/30/2015
See? See, is is why I can't have nice fan fiction. Because it ruins published books for me. Because none of them have this strong a voice, this interesting characterization, or this flawless sense of comedic and dramatic timing. Whatever. I'm out. I am so out. (Storms out then peaks back in to see if you've updated the story yet).
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
Great story! Very well done!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
My God I cried and laughed at the same time. So. Many. Feels.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
You killed frosty the snowman.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
One correction to help improve your writing (or spelling, in this case) before I lavish you will love and praise :P The past tense of 'lead' is 'led'. 'Lead' pronounced the same way is a metal.
Your writing is sooooo gooooooood :3 I am really enjoying this series, you have no idea. The way it never becomes boring and the character development is incredible. Bravo!
Nikki Pond chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
This a a magical story with lots of angst - which I love - and to fix Jack and Bunny's relationship is great. I love the sort-of death scene, and especially Bunny finally getting through Jack from the cold heart with hope. I especially love the addition of Old Man Winter.

Great story and journey. Thank you for writing this wonderful chapter. I hope to see more brotherly Jack and Bunny relationship. Big fan of it.
TukeIHNW chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
OMGosh! Obsessed Pitch and Plans and Premonitions! And I don't know if the next story is even finished yet! *wrings hands* This universe is too addicting!

But Srsly, ya'll have done an amazing amazing job with this story! It's the best one I've run across here so far! The characterizations are spot on. The plots are all Plotty-with-an-extra-side-of-Eeep. The character development is just spectacular. The dialogue and the story flows nicely and is always clear. And there are tons of 'lol' spots in the story as well. Plus, the ending bit with everyone falling asleep in the Warren-that was enough to give me at least three cavities! :D
x-smith chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
Pitch got the boot! hehehe, i must have read this at least 15 times, but it's still making me laugh! i love Jamie...
x-smith chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
this is my favorite chapter of this fic, because i love the interactions between Bunny and Jack. you have to feel sorry for the poor kid, he gets tortured so much
x-smith chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
this was so fun! and cute! a great start to the story. Jack and Bunny really got off on the wrong foot, but then given Bunny's history with winter spirits there may not have been a right foot. poor Jack has no idea how many sore points he just hit.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
Will there be a sequel, concerning Pitch's obsession with Jack?
Jewel Becky chapter 7 . 2/18/2014
I reread the bit about Jamie wondering about his centre and the one I think of automatically is Courage/Bravery the light against Fear. Others have used that to and it makes prefect sense in all those cases! Jamie the Guardian of Courage!