Reviews for The King of Cold Mountain
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
Great story! Very well done!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
My God I cried and laughed at the same time. So. Many. Feels.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
You killed frosty the snowman.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
One correction to help improve your writing (or spelling, in this case) before I lavish you will love and praise :P The past tense of 'lead' is 'led'. 'Lead' pronounced the same way is a metal.
Your writing is sooooo gooooooood :3 I am really enjoying this series, you have no idea. The way it never becomes boring and the character development is incredible. Bravo!
Nikki Pond chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
This a a magical story with lots of angst - which I love - and to fix Jack and Bunny's relationship is great. I love the sort-of death scene, and especially Bunny finally getting through Jack from the cold heart with hope. I especially love the addition of Old Man Winter.

Great story and journey. Thank you for writing this wonderful chapter. I hope to see more brotherly Jack and Bunny relationship. Big fan of it.
TukeIHNW chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
OMGosh! Obsessed Pitch and Plans and Premonitions! And I don't know if the next story is even finished yet! *wrings hands* This universe is too addicting!

But Srsly, ya'll have done an amazing amazing job with this story! It's the best one I've run across here so far! The characterizations are spot on. The plots are all Plotty-with-an-extra-side-of-Eeep. The character development is just spectacular. The dialogue and the story flows nicely and is always clear. And there are tons of 'lol' spots in the story as well. Plus, the ending bit with everyone falling asleep in the Warren-that was enough to give me at least three cavities! :D
x-smith chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
Pitch got the boot! hehehe, i must have read this at least 15 times, but it's still making me laugh! i love Jamie...
x-smith chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
this is my favorite chapter of this fic, because i love the interactions between Bunny and Jack. you have to feel sorry for the poor kid, he gets tortured so much
x-smith chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
this was so fun! and cute! a great start to the story. Jack and Bunny really got off on the wrong foot, but then given Bunny's history with winter spirits there may not have been a right foot. poor Jack has no idea how many sore points he just hit.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
Will there be a sequel, concerning Pitch's obsession with Jack?
Jewel Becky chapter 7 . 2/18/2014
I reread the bit about Jamie wondering about his centre and the one I think of automatically is Courage/Bravery the light against Fear. Others have used that to and it makes prefect sense in all those cases! Jamie the Guardian of Courage!
Azul Ocean chapter 9 . 2/8/2014
Fantastic job. I love how you can keep the atmosphere of the movie and still go darker and edgier.
I love how you've been adding to the mythos, giving new characters as much substance as the Canon ones. Anansi and Jokul Frosti feel as real as any other.
Great job, and I look forward to more!
Rusty Knight chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
Everyone who's ready to throw a stone at you for classic 'not dead yet' twist should go and read some epic stories.
Ah, emotional roller coaster was amazing. Thank you.
Rusty Knight chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
You killed Santa Claus.
Wow. I am well and truly speachless.
Just... ааа, черт побери. Ну нельзя же так с Дедушкой Морозом.
...I bow before your pointy evil slippers and weep. That was evil. That was emotional, evil and the ending of the chapter just magnified it. Ah, yes, the spirit of good old tales, where in the end it seems like all hope is gone but heroes still continue and somehow get through...
Unless you kill them all or send then for a loop.
Traumatic, those stories are.
sapphire316 chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
Yay North and Jack are alive! Hahaha! Jamie beat up Pitch! Loved it!