Reviews for The Christmas Star
Crystalzap chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
very sweet ending
mountaingirlheidi chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
OOooooo, I just found out about this 'verse' yesterday, and of course I'm already hooked. This is the third "rewrite" that I've read that includes Rose, and I just love seeing how everyone writes Rose in differently. I can already tell I'm going to be sucked in. I loved the emotion of Rose, mystery of the huon particles, and the introduction of Donna. I'll be reading the next series shortly!
Goddess of Awesomeness chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
I read the last few chapters quickly and all at once—I couldn't help it. I love this story and can't wait to read the rest of them, but it's like one in the morning where I am and I should get some sleep.

Goddess of Awesomeness chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
I'm loving the Ten/Rose! I really, really am! :D

Goddess of Awesomeness chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Oh my gosh. I—I love this. You should look up 'Hey There, Rose Tyler', it's a parody and I think a hardcore Ten/Rose shipper like you would like it. It made me and my cousin cry.

bobo1013 chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
LOVE IT. . .KEEP GOING!
Godiva9 chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
A fantastic story, I loved Donna and Rose's emotional pain was heart wrenchingly written! Great Job! : )
jenn008 chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Love it!
UndeadOctopus chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Finally got around to reading this, and it's fantastic!
Carri007 chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
I'm impressed. For a rewrite if an episode, this is quite excellent. You focus on the differences and the characters feelings, and you've done it really well. Im also intrigued by the situation with Rose, and how the TARDIS is involved. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel :)
JonNebula chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Wow this is really fantastic... it should really have more reviews than it does.
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Such a sweet ending! :3
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Donna vs. Nine: Tickets on sale now!
JackSpicer2311 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
When you get to Turn Left, can you base it on these:
s/4543093/1/Drowning-Pains
s/9159383/1/Self-Destruction
Teaspoon :: And Would Suffice by Rynne
Teaspoon :: Taking the Right Turn by zeta_omega

Since it was implied in that episode that the Doctor refused to regenerate and just let himself die because of his loss of Rose, I am wondering if you can do a similar scenario.

Maybe it can be like: without Donna there, the Doctor and Rose try to get out by themselves but are unable to due to the doors being blocked by water. Realizing that they are going to die, the Doctor regrets himself for not keeping Jackie's promise of protecting Rose and puts his head in his hands. Rose comforts him saying its not his fault and admits her love to him. Surprised at first, the Doctor says the same thing and embraces her tightly. They agree they wouldn't be facing death alone and they drown with each other arms around each other. That would be just as tear jerking and tragic like those fanfics this idea is based on.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
So is there gonna be another chapter or what?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »