Reviews for The Christmas Present
fanofsilvervolvos4life chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Oh that was so freakin cute! I loved it. Looking forward to what you got coming next!
Robfan06 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Thank you sharing their journey, it had all the elements for a wonderful HEA. I had a guy friend somewhat like Edward we were never anywhere without the other. We shared our first kiss but never really went any further. His brother always thought we would end up together but it wasn't meant to be. He told me years later after my first marriage was over that he was so close to showing up to take me away from him. I cried so hard because he could have saved me and my daughter from two years of hell on earth. We still talk to each other and hug each other every time we see each other. Special friendships like that last a life time. He will always hold a piece of my heart and I'm in my early 40's. Sorry for the rambling...take care my dear friend. Hope you have a wonderful new year. Stay warm.

Xoxo
Barb
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
I think I like grandma Masen more than E/B. She is such a sweetheart.
elvie pintuan chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
thank you for this beautiful story make my 2012 year complete i love it! i've been reading your stories all of them and ilove it all thank you again.i cant wait for another story from you thanks a lot!
robfans chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
so excited with lot of babies too
robfans chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
love it
lebells1 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
A short and sweet story, we always know they'll end up together. :)
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Love grandma. This has been a very cute story. Will there be an epi? Keep up the great work.
grabadietcoke chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Grandma Masen is the bomb. That is all.

well, not all...very cute. I loved when he told her that there was no turning back, just laid it all out there on the line. *sigh* lovely. )
banshee69 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Fabulous little Christmas story. I love Grandma!
Erikajo chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
You are making me crave gummy bears. :)

Thanks for the sweet story!
Nrbl1 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Epi pls!
Kerstin W chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
You made me sniffle...that was soooo good.
Chilly Howdy chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Awww Thanks Miss Bee for sharing this wonderful story :)

I have loved reading it! Short and Sweet!

Have a wonderful New Years and see you in 2013 :)

Chilly x
Jasper's Woman chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Crying because if the great ending and it's over
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »