Reviews for The Christmas Present
tweetytweets chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
thats sooo far away... i want an update like now...
akjamma chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
has she really moved on?
littlelizruth chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Lord. Is she being kept away from Edward or is something else going on with her?
Creampuf99 chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
You are really making it easy to hate Bella and wish she would die a horribly lonely old woman without Edward. Surely she knows of Edwards feelings for her and she is just such a bitch to rub it in his face, I hope Jacob left her. I really can't see her getting back into my good graces here, but I will wait and see where you go from here.
rclaurel chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
great chapter, sad that Edward can't tell Bella he loves her...does Bella have any feeling for Edward besides just a guyfriend
borntodanceninefour chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Love this so far. Great job as usual. Can't wait for more :)
stormy315 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
great chapter...on one side i get edwards reluctance to tell her, on the other side i think he is making a big mistake. will there be other partners for those two? cant wait for more...merry christmas!
LadyTx chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Yay for Dear John!
Yay for people as broke as me!
And yay for you new story!
Sorry about your loss.
Merry Christmas!
Lilypad10 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
How sad!
SunflowerFran chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I like it, and I want more.
I hope these two realize what they could have!
CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
She didn't even look back? WTF.
tff000 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
good start
twisample14 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Merry Christmas! I hope Edward gets his girl!
Midnight Cougar chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Aw, girl, you made my heart ache here on Christmas day while I drink and be merry! But it's okay, b/c I am SO in, anyway, as I am interested to see how Bella makes out, how Edward deals now that she is gone...and I wonder if Bella doesn't feel the same way about Edward, but went anyway b/c Edward never committed to her, or asked her to stay... :D

I also want to send you and your family my condolences, sorry for you loss, luv. *hugs* Thinking of you. Merry Christmas to you too. xoxo
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Lump in my throat! Come on, Granny- work some magic!
397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »