Reviews for The Christmas Present
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Good beginning, but very sad. I look forward to what happens next.

Happy Holidays!
2muchtrouble chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
He seems like a great guy. You would think granny or some of the friends would give her a nudge about his feelings. But she must find her way and hopefully come back to him. Sorry to hear of your family loss and hope you can have sweet happy memories.
HollBeth chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Merry Christmas!

I love your angst - always so real. I wish he'd told her, but not now. I agree with him that now it would be an issue of resentment down the road. So...I just wish he'd said something long ago. But, I have been in his unrequited, quietly-agonizing-while-watching-the-one-you-want-be-with-others shoes more times than not, so I get it. It's kind of impossible to tell someone how you feel when you don't believe they WOULD choose you anyway. Poor guy...looking forward to the rest!
Gaby-wotnow chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
First, I'm sorry about your loss. It's never easy losing family. I hope you and yours have a better new year. :)
Thank you for gifting us this story.
I wonder who will make the move? Edward is selfless but also a bit of a coward! Saying something to her now would be worse! He's right in letting her go. Let her so what's she's dreamed of. He should either follow her or she could realize that life is not her and come back.
Can't wait to see what happens.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I hope he finds the courage to follow her. Looking forward to your next chapter, thanks.
Lizzie Sparkling chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Merry Christmas to you...and this was sad.*sobs*.But I know you'll make it ok.:-)
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Hey Miss BG!

Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful story :)

I am looking forward to reading it!

See you next one

Chilly x
littlelizruth chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Oh. Hot damn. She so wanted him to ask her to stay. But I will wait to see what happens.
tweetytweets chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
everybody feels pathetic in their own way... and everybody feels justified in it... please don't be sad ... if it makes you feel better... I'll tell you.. I didn't get any gift this Christmas... none.. so please be happy and have fun..
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I'm looking forward to more :) Merry Christmas!
debslmac chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
:) Merry Christmas to you
FranRichards chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This seems like it's going to be a nice little Xmas fic. I'm sorry to hear about your sister-in-law, my thoughts and prayers are with you. For Xmas I got an Overlocker ( otherwise known as a Serger in the U.S )
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Love it! I'm sorry for your loss. That's horrible. Merry Christmas from the Last Frontier!

Lula
rclaurel chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Sounds good...Merry Christmas
akjamma chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This is already breaking my heart :(
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26