Reviews for The Christmas Present
CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
She didn't even look back? WTF.
tff000 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
good start
twisample14 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Merry Christmas! I hope Edward gets his girl!
Midnight Cougar chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Aw, girl, you made my heart ache here on Christmas day while I drink and be merry! But it's okay, b/c I am SO in, anyway, as I am interested to see how Bella makes out, how Edward deals now that she is gone...and I wonder if Bella doesn't feel the same way about Edward, but went anyway b/c Edward never committed to her, or asked her to stay... :D

I also want to send you and your family my condolences, sorry for you loss, luv. *hugs* Thinking of you. Merry Christmas to you too. xoxo
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Lump in my throat! Come on, Granny- work some magic!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Can't wait to read more poor Edward.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
good start.
merry christmas
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Angsty? That was very sad. I really hope she returns to him. Can't wait to read on. Thanks again. Bye for now.
CullensTwiMistress chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Mister and i dont exchange gifts. My daughter got me a bottle of nail polish for Christmas. If I get anything else, I'll let you know!
Wont2nach chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Merry Christmas to you. Thank you for the story. To make you feel better, let me share the number of gifts I got - zero. See it is all relative.

My sympathies on your sister in law. It has been a bad 2 months for many people I know.
angeleyes73 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
You made me cry on Christmas Day, I still want to read more though! Merry Christmas.
dolphin62598 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Awwwww! Poor Edward! I can't wait to see what's next! Merry Christmas! :)
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Good beginning, but very sad. I look forward to what happens next.

Happy Holidays!
2muchtrouble chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
He seems like a great guy. You would think granny or some of the friends would give her a nudge about his feelings. But she must find her way and hopefully come back to him. Sorry to hear of your family loss and hope you can have sweet happy memories.
HollBeth chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Merry Christmas!

I love your angst - always so real. I wish he'd told her, but not now. I agree with him that now it would be an issue of resentment down the road. So...I just wish he'd said something long ago. But, I have been in his unrequited, quietly-agonizing-while-watching-the-one-you-want-be-with-others shoes more times than not, so I get it. It's kind of impossible to tell someone how you feel when you don't believe they WOULD choose you anyway. Poor guy...looking forward to the rest!
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 Next »