Reviews for The Christmas Present
Dil9 chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
So sweet
Grayce1 chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
This is the first story of yours that I have read and I really enjoyed it. I found your name as one that another author I read said she was enjoying, I think the name of your story was something about Killing Jane. I know Jane was involved in the title. Anyway it is nice to learn someone else is as obsessed with Rob as I am.
readingmama chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
*happy sigh* thanks so much for a great little story. I'm halfway to next Christmas so I'm saying I read this 6 months early rather than 6 months late
readingmama chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
readingmama chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Well shit. That's a lot to throw at the girl. Let's see what she does with it.
readingmama chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
So Bella is faking happy. But she is killing poor Edward in the process.
readingmama chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Oh sadness. I bet Bella didn't think Edward wanted her like that
Phae chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
This was great! I felt so bad for Edward, but I was really pleased when he finally fessed up to his feelings. I just wish that Bella would have jumped him right then! (I'm bad, I know!) I also liked Grandma because she's just so adorable.
irelandk chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
FFLoverLaura chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
gah! loved it!
robsessed1123 chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
m thompson chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
i enjoyed this short story i can,t wait to read your other stuff
CynMar Rom chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
lol I loooove grandma masen she's so funny! this was such a sweet story :) I loved it :) it took me a while to get to it but it was so worth it :)
Much love!
garddita17 chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
A most wonderful Xmas present indeed. I just love how Grandma wasted no time getting them engaged. Lol. But considering how much time these two already wasted, the engagement was just in time.
garddita17 chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Pretzel m&ms. I love the sweet/salty combo.
So happy thay Bella finally showed up and admitted her feelings. But what took her so long!? She couldn't call him during that month!?
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »