Reviews for The Christmas Present
garddita17 chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Pretzel m&ms. I love the sweet/salty combo.
So happy thay Bella finally showed up and admitted her feelings. But what took her so long!? She couldn't call him during that month!?
garddita17 chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Wow, he finally put it all out there. About time. Guess the ball is in her court now. I have a feeling that she has had feelings too. But she never said anything either.
garddita17 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
It is sad that two people who were such an important part of each other's lives could completely stop communicating. Something is definitely up with Bella. Why wouldn't she want to see her best friend if she was in town!? And she lied about it to her parents.
garddita17 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
How sad. He has loved her most of his life and never told her how he feels. And now she is driving away. :(
keyecullen chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
I love Grandma! What a sweet story.
keyecullen chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
I am more of a Ranch Flavored Doritos girl myself. LOL

Wow...she came back. Hmmmm...see? This is when communication would have been good. LOL
keyecullen chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
I like the way Edward put it all out there. Should have done that a long time ago.
keyecullen chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Hmmmm...so I am wondering just what Bella was up to those two nights she told her parents that she was with Edward?
bklover08 chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Sweet, then sad then sweet again! Nice gift for the holiday season, hope you are recovering from the shocks and trauma of December - and that time will heal the wounds in your heart. ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
I love this. It goes with that saying if you love someone set them free. Thanks for the holiday reading.
avagurl chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Forgot to mention that while I seriously love Grandma, that Jacob is a scoundrel of the dirty, rotten kind.

Yes, Bella is back. Good for Edward. I was seriously getting worried that he might go with Tanya.
avagurl chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Glad he went to see Bella. Glad he went out with Tanya. Love Grandma, she is the only one who has a handle on what is going on.

Alias- now that series is what I should buy with my Walmart gift care. Momma-Spy was awesome. One of the reasons I did watch Remember Me. Lena Olin-always worth a watch.
avagurl chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Good start.

Feel for these 2.
avagurl chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Oh Grandma is so special.

What's up with Bella.