Reviews for Holly Leaves
NeckerchiefsAreCool chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
I love this. I love it so much I cannot begin to tell you. I've never been such a huge Merthian fan - I have no idea why, because they really would be the greatest couple - but this just made me so happy. Merlin was so lonely and Mithian was so sweet and it was all just adorable and the holly and the painting and the stick and I loved it. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful piece. Squee!
TheMightyE chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
OMG I have no words this story is absolutely amazing, thank you so much for writing this!
kirallie chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
Loved it even though I don't remember her from the show. Wished we could have seen the wedding
FateOfChaos chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
This should've been canon. I am a total sap for romance between these two kind souls, and they should have gotten together! I mean, in Another's Sorrow, the trust between the two of them is there, and you can't deny Merlin cares for her. Merthian should have happened! Lovely story. It was a great read.
wryter501 chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
hooray for arthur's reaction to the merthian kiss! isn't it funny how once you've found the love of your life, you want nothing more than to set all your single friends up the same way? ;)
wryter501 chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
lovely first kiss - only they didn't get to process the aftermath properly, with arthur standing right there!
wryter501 chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
lovely moment when mithian is overhearing everyone's opinions when they arrive at the feast. lots of different reactions captured succinctly without revealing the identity of the speaker, enough detail to give the reader an idea without being specific...
and GREAT moment when merlin and mithian are talking in the corner and he does magic without thinking - that she gets to see that, and that he feels so unselfconscious with her that he does it... :D
wryter501 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
WOW. i totally love seeing merlin from arthur's pov - but through the eyes of a woman more than half in love with him already - pretty sexy. :P
Bismark195 chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
This was so cute. I had a huge smile on my face the whole time I was reading this! Well done!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
Wonderful as always!
Linorien chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
I don't think I would want a sequel since you ended this so beautifully. I enjoyed this story a lot. Thank you.
Patiku chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
I really enjoyed it and I wait for more :)
cindy4651 chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
Romance or bromance, your stories are excellent. Thanks!
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Much better than the original/canon 5-13!
LinBates chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
YES, I ENJOYED IT IMMENSELY!