Reviews for Holly Leaves
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 5 . 6/27
Thank you for writing this! I loved all of it!
There's nowhere near enough good Merthian on any of the sites, and I didn't really ship it the first time around (just didn't stick out) but now it just makes so much sense and I love the idea of them together!
Unfortunately, as it is a rather small ship in comparison to others, I still haven't managed to find a reincarnation fic with this pairing :(

Loved this so much though! Thank you :)
SpangleyPony chapter 5 . 10/17/2016
Great story, I love this pairing. They don't seem that popular on here, are they elsewhere? Thanks for sharing.
HarryPotterManiacWrites chapter 4 . 9/27/2016
OMG, the hand gestures! I was cracking up imagining it!
karameiwaku chapter 5 . 5/27/2016
This is excellent Merthian. Much ship!
Lennie chapter 5 . 5/24/2016
OMG I LOOOVE THIS SO MUCH. THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH FOR THIS AMAZING FANFIC!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/24/2016
This has been so damn sweet the whole way through I found myself saying "aw..." as I read it. I was freaking cooing at a story. gah. And I don't even usually like romance stories, I prefer friendship/bromance. But damn if this wasn't a good read. Thank you for sharing this with us.
cindy4651 chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
Interesting and well-written, thanks! I've always liked Merthian.
Sue Clover chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
I'm glad you transformed that prompt into this. I can ship just about anything, and this ship was beautiful and unique, but I couldn't have seen all its beauty if I didn't see it grow as it did. The ending was just the cherry on top of the sundae.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/16/2015
That was amazing! I'm sooooooooooooo happy right now! Thanks for writing!
NeckerchiefsAreCool chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
I love this. I love it so much I cannot begin to tell you. I've never been such a huge Merthian fan - I have no idea why, because they really would be the greatest couple - but this just made me so happy. Merlin was so lonely and Mithian was so sweet and it was all just adorable and the holly and the painting and the stick and I loved it. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful piece. Squee!
TheMightyE chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
OMG I have no words this story is absolutely amazing, thank you so much for writing this!
kirallie chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
Loved it even though I don't remember her from the show. Wished we could have seen the wedding
FateOfChaos chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
This should've been canon. I am a total sap for romance between these two kind souls, and they should have gotten together! I mean, in Another's Sorrow, the trust between the two of them is there, and you can't deny Merlin cares for her. Merthian should have happened! Lovely story. It was a great read.
wryter501 chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
hooray for arthur's reaction to the merthian kiss! isn't it funny how once you've found the love of your life, you want nothing more than to set all your single friends up the same way? ;)
wryter501 chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
lovely first kiss - only they didn't get to process the aftermath properly, with arthur standing right there!