Reviews for The Song of a Violin
Magena Storm chapter 26 . 2/16
Love this chapter! It sucks that Ryan is being such a jerk though... I am wondering why as well.

I can't wait for the next chapter :) Update when you can.
Magena Storm chapter 25 . 1/27
Oh no... James doing that could have just made it worse for Albus! I hope Ryan doesn't do anything worse that what he already has done.

Update when you can please, I'm excited to read more! :D
Magena Storm chapter 24 . 1/17
Ha! Finally Albus is going to do something about Ryan! *grins evilly* I hope it's something that'll be horrible for Ryan.
I'm thinking Snape is taking a liking to Albus, that much is clear since he actually SMILED, even if it was a faint one. I think it's also wicked that he, in his own way, helped Albus identify the bully and make his suspicions correct.
It's sweet that Rhyleigh asked Albus to read to her and that he agreed :)

Update when you can, no rush. I can't wait to read the next chapter :D
Magena Storm chapter 23 . 1/11
"J"? And Albus is sure it's not James... so who could it be?
I felt like flipping the desk when I read what happened to the books, I think I would have gone on a rampage instead of staying mildly calm like Albus had. It's wicked that Albus is also getting private lesson, he seems to like them a lot :D

I can't wait to read the next chapter. I feel like something big is coming up.
Magena Storm chapter 22 . 1/10
That is so freaking awesome! I laughed reading this! Though I feel that it wasn't the reaction Ryan wanted and Albus is most likely gonna get in more trouble from him, it's just how bullies normally work. Gary sounds cute, hopefully he doesn't get too big though!

Update when you can please! :)
Magena Storm chapter 21 . 1/7
Yay! Definitely a yay! I hope Albus does something about Ryan soon, the same goes for Rhyleigh and those girls! I also see that there is something going on there with Rose and Scor, lovely :3 Two down, three to go! XD

Hopefully, Albus won't get in trouble from his house mates for cheering Gryffindor! I think it's cool what Rose did, moving to sit with her cousin, gives her spunk and true Gryffindor bravery.

Update when you can please :) I'm jumping up and down with excitement on what is too come!
Magena Storm chapter 20 . 1/5
*goes to click on "next chapter" only to find it isn't there* what...?...n-no, this can't be happening! There has to be more! There just has to be!

My first reaction

Update when you can please, I love what is happening with this story!
A.MAJOR Bookworm chapter 19 . 11/1/2013
Their speaking parseltongue? That was unexpected. Great idea!
sunnyontheheights chapter 7 . 9/3/2013
Wow!
I've really enjoyed this story so far. I like how you're adding twists and turns that are unexpected and exciting, and making the reader want to guess at what's really going on, always keeping a step ahead. That's a sign of raw talent, how you weave imagination even into an old story. Good job. Keep developing your writing craft and skills, and I know this story can get even better. :)
-Sunny
Guest chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
YAY, James might finally stop being mean to Albus.
A.Major Bookworm chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
I hope you take time with each Hogwarts year.
A.Major Bookworm chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
Great story; Please update soon!
Chrismasters chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
very nice story I love any next gen story so when I saw this one I had to read it