Reviews for Foreigner
The Shadow Syndicate chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Yes and one could say Luna likes to play "Head Games".

Very nice bonding moment. You certainly pull off the pressures of society angle for Fleur and you very much so pull off Luna's social awkwardness. This was a nice oneshot, very well done.
BronyBraeburn chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
A very interesting take on Fleur, not something I have ever seen before. It's actually the opposite of the main interpretation I've seen, and for once, I actually like her. It's a much better backstory then "She's just arm-candy for Fancy Pants. A dumb broad who loves her sugar-daddy," which was actually my interpretation based on her episode.

I was surprised to see Luna show up, and you write her PERFECTLY. The suggestion that she isn't a socialite makes sense as to why we haven't seen her all that much, and why she seems completely at ease with Celestia but is somewhat stiff and regal when around others to this day, clearly a monarch or a mentor rather then a friend like with Celestia and Twilight. Very cute story.
AC chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Hey! This was nice and you should feel nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
She's no longer as ice
* puts on sunglasses*
But she's still a Foreigner
YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAA AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!
Also Merry Christmas
Katar Jin chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
another good fic from you. thank you
Shadow Room of Souls chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Great story, very moving.
-Shado-
Blackgryphon91 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Another awesome story rainfall! I don't really see many stories about fleur and I like the concept of her being a foreigner in Equestria, it's a very unique way to look at her. And I'm glad Luna was able to save Fleur before that crowd tore her sanity IN PIECES. :D wow that was terrible. XD but joking aside, I really liked the story and your take both Fluer and the way you portrayed Luna as well. Keep up the good work!