Reviews for Stay By My Side
Katcchan chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Aww~ It's a happy end! Yay!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Holy shit. Damn. My heart aches for this story. Aw my gawd! This...this... I LOVE THIS! I almost cried! ALMOST! I KUDOS THIS! KYAAH! MIDOTAKAAA! So cuteee!
Jhyo chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I was thinking that maybe other doctors will ask Midorima to just cut Takao off. To finally let him rest. To just give up on him. (im sorry i think im really a masochist) But I'm also glad it didn't turn out like that.

I was thinking that maybe Midorima will be an emotional mess when he finally told Takao the truth about them. Also not being able to take what the latter was saying. But instead of kissing him, he would get out of the room with a more aching heart and be a weakling he was not really is. Just letting Takao be what he want and Mido just fades away and decides he want to quit his life.

I was thinking that maybe Takao will remember their past if Midorima calls him by his first name. He always wished for that, right?

(what am i saying oh my gawd)

It was my first time reading a TakaMido fanfic and I'm in awe. I'm not a big shipper, and I even barely look at this couple, but this seriously got me. Now I want to read more. I'm just very glad about this fanfic. Like wow thank you for opening up my eyes for this ship. I-I love Midorima like this, being embarrassed and loving to his Takao.

And I totally love how you wrote this, the flow an the plot is perfect. I'm here to read more of your work. More power!

(im really sorry this is so incoherent and long ugh i blabber so much fml)
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
aww the ending was cute
Artsistra chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Awwwwwwww D': So cute and sad and adyhbfeukmheztgxj That's too sad. I want Takao to fully remember. It must be like the 5th fk I'm reading in which Takao is in coma. God, people love to put him in coma. You bunch of sadistic writers ! xD But I think it's the first in which he doesn't die. I'm gonna look for a story in which Midorima is in coma, to change. :D
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
OH MY GOD! my heart stopped beating when takao called him shin-chan! as if i am shin-chan myself!and then i cried! im still teary eyed. and my vision is still blurry. but really this heart warming story! thank you so much for writing this!
innocence-creator chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I was crying when Takao got some of his memories back at the end
The entire story made my heart hurt and the end was so touching!
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
;A; ... oh the feels... *sniff*
Kazu-chan...
Poor poor Mido-kun... having to bear all that torture! TTTT FINALLY Kazu-chan is stating to remember.

Beautiful fic. PURE LOVE! *sniff*
tetsia.howard chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This didn't make me cry... at all... absolutely amazing. I died when Takao FINALLY called him Shin-chan again. Just... totally amazing.
keiko-uchiha chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This was beautiful. I felt bad for Shin-chan, but then it got better!
SoulLinker chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Oh, man. Oh, jesuschrist, it's okay, that was just the sound of my heart breaking slowly. It has been a while since the last time I cried reading a fanfic, more over, this is the first english-fanfiction that makes me cry (I'm a spanish-speaker, lol), so, your work is absolutely gorgeous. The way you wrote the pain and suffer of Shin-chan was so, so well written that i can't even found a good sentence to explain it. Oh god, it's 2am here and I'm still sobbing writting this, I feel like a masochist :'D. (Amazing life choices: read angst before sleep, welp)

I loved it, and the final too (THE WHALE NOISES THAT I MADE WHEN TAKAO SAID "¡Shin-chan!" fshdjdkjalskls). I'm so freaking happy that it ended quite well for them ;_;, my otp.

Thank you for writing something so beautiful and touching ;_;. Congrats!
Yuukisatoru chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
OMG i cried when reading this ;w;
Fantita chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Sheesh. As soon as I read "Shin-chan!" in the last part, I felt tears in my eyes!

"He actually missed that ridiculously silly name Takao constantly called him by in the past, the way he would say 'Shin-chan'—he never realized it, but his ears, his mind, his heart begged to hear that nickname leave his lips once again."
Such a wonderful paragraph! *cries a bit*

OMG, this was absolutely beautiful and so well-written! I could feel everything Midorima was going through and I was anxious every time it seems the old Takao was going to reappear! I cannot say more because I can't find the words now but your story truly touched me and I loved reading it!
Thanks so much for sharing it!
Brii chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I AM SOBBING. This fanfiction was well written. It pulled on my heart strings many times. Thank you for writing this.