Reviews for Broken Promises
amutoaug252000 chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
Thanks for it it was amazing i think that you should keep going it was funny
KL chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
12/26(otherwise known as update). I really don't want to get on your nerves, but PLEASE! It's gonna be one year since you've updated unless you update before February 20th!
Poor Ikuto and Amu. Ikuto because he has to carry girls clothing and got humiliated, Amu because Ikuto broke her heart by forgetting her and his promise to her.
nekogirl017 chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! CURSE YOU, FLUTOMA! (Flu) I actually just got over a case of it myself (my throats still a little tickly) so I can TOTALLY understand! Hey wait...this was posted in February! Ok, now your just being lazy! *pouts* PLEASE try to update soon! Anyway, I'll quit bugging ya! KEEP WRITING!
nekogirl017 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Ok, I'm hooked already! Love this story so far! Time to read the next chappie! :D KEEP WRITING!
foreverluv13 chapter 11 . 3/25/2013
Woohoo! I loveeee youuuu and ur stories! U rock! Go go go
Rose-chan! Update soon k?!
XxAnimePandaxX chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I likes this story ._.
A little present from hell chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
Don't worry! Just concentrate on getting better and you'll be up on your feet in no time! Get better really soon! -
Pyromaniac1102 chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
Ooo... Nice plot ;) this literally made me bust out laughing (my dad still thinks that his daughter laughs for no apparent reason and may be a little loony XD) I hope you get better soon! And plz update
PrincessSkylar chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
get better
16craftytigers chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
I'm sorry to hear you've gotten sick again... But it's that time of the year when it hits the worst. Hope you feel better soon. :)
PianoBroha chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
hope you get better!
MidnightNinja101 chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
It's ok.
I hope u get well soon.
Relax and don't stress about it.
Get well soon.
PrincessSkylar chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
I love this story
A little present from hell chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
XD Damn... I never thought I would see the day that The Ikuto Tsukiomy would crash in a rack of ... bras and .. other stuff... *starts cracking up and goes up the page to read that part again* This made my day... I'm really happy that you're better now Burakkurozu. And I can't ( as usual!) wait for the next chapter! -
MidnightNinja101 chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Hope you get better...

(人;) - please update! You see? I'm begging!