Reviews for Falling Snow
ABlackRaven chapter 39 . 6/7
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
Man. This...this was awesome dude. All like the lines that were little references to the show, to the apolocalypse, gave me chills. Seriously. Many claps.
Firestar chapter 39 . 12/9/2017
I read this fic when it first came out and every year since I've come back and read it around the holidays! Still holds up, still love this universe. Your writing is phenomenal.
PuffandProud chapter 39 . 5/25/2016
I love this story, think it is so well written :)
frojoe44 chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Peekaboo! Here I am reviewing this other story now :) lol don't worry I'm still in love with fire light, but I found this other story while I may or may not have been stalking your profile page like the creepy douche I am ;) and I wanted to see how you'd handle our two favorite boys in a normal world dealing with normal couple problems and from the first chapter I can tell I'm in for another treat. Personally, I love cameo appearances so it'll be fun for me to pick up on the all :)

I laughed at the skitter reference you put in for Ben and Rick's fraternity name and at the "I love you too babe" line from Ben after Jimmy calls him an asshole.

And leave it to Jimmy to have a fight in the middle of an airport in front of a bunch of people. :P Also I hope that Ben's neice that Hal and his wife (Maggie?) had is Lexi. That'd be a fun cameo.

I think it might be tough to start imagining these two in every day situations after being so used to them fighting skitters all the time, but I. Sure I'll get used to it later.

Now I'm reading two of ur fics at once l. :D

I'm looking forward to leaving reviews on the one too ;)
cubelixa1 chapter 39 . 10/31/2013
To call this story "entertaining" would be an understatement. Just as with "First Patrol" and "Fire Light" I loved every single word of it. I'm aware that I'm repeating myself here but this can't be said often enough. You're a terrific writer. Oh by the way, there's nothing wrong with being corny. I'm like that as well. Have I mentioned that I love your sex scenes. They're great. Ok enough praise now (for today). This might go to your head. ;-)
Maben00 chapter 39 . 6/13/2013
just read this after reading First Patrol and all the 51 posted Fire Light chapters and it make me wish ever more Fire Light :-) ... loved this story!
WhisperMaw chapter 30 . 3/10/2013
Ryannnnnn come to Fire Light comeeeee onnnn
Casiwee chapter 39 . 2/1/2013
What? No alien invasion at the end? I don't know why but for some reason I was expecting that..
I think it was great that you managed to write in the various characters at some point. I loved figuring out who they were.. I think I may still be stumped on one that I've forgotten about. I know Pope took me awhile to register, was Dai in there somewhere? And then Weaver! As soon as you said "green cap".
This is an excellent story. And if anybody hasn't read it they are missing out.
Casiwee chapter 18 . 2/1/2013
WEAVER!
Also. That guy that Jimmy was arguing with would happen to have been Roman?
Casiwee chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
This chapter. When Hal's wife was blonde I was desperately hoping it to be Maggie. At first I was like it's Karen then I went unless it's Maggie, please be Maggie. Anyway. First chapter. I love Lourdas' appearance! This is great so far. I'll probably review again when I finish it. I just wanted to say this before I forgot..
Opalstar45 chapter 39 . 1/20/2013
This story almost needs a sequel! Awesome job and lots of irony in there!
Sassysavanna190 chapter 39 . 1/9/2013
OMG I'm am in tears right now i cannont believe this storie...I...I can't even...*sobs* IT WAS AMAZING lol the hole way threw the fic kept me on the edge of my seat like one minuet it would be aww next BOOM in your face ahah omg just...just uttaly brilliant.
Also reading this really gave me a lot of my questions answered to do with first patrol and fire light so just urghhh:') overall i loved the hole thing.
Cookie97 chapter 39 . 1/1/2013
Awww! That was amazing! I'm sorry I didn't review earlier, but I just wanted to finish it before reviewing. That was the sweetest Ben/Jimmy story I have read, I love first patrol and fire light, but right now things are complicated with them, and its good to read something like this, where its all fluff and cute and lovely, ok now I'm just rambling, but anyway, this was great, thank you for this amazing Christmas present!
JDMlvr1 chapter 39 . 12/27/2012
That was amazing. Thank you so much for writing this! It helped me get through some of the waiting time til the update with Fire Light. Loved it so much! :)
JDMlvr1 chapter 28 . 12/27/2012
Uggles I want to know what him and Ryan said on the phone.