Reviews for Shouldn't
Sky. Note2020 chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
nice
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Hi As requested I would love you to continue this fix maybe with Robin helping Wally find a way to tell flash about what he is feeling? But so far the story is excellent and I love it!
Nainers chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
holy cow... THIS IS FREAKING INCREDIBLE! I love this story so much and would actually kill to see it continued!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
Can you please please continue this I love it so much and I want to know what happens next!
Has No Name chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Moar please
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
What about Wally don't like Bert because he feel that he was being replaced so he leaves the team stops being kid flash

He apoted a new code name new look join the teen Titans
Defender of the Dogma chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Please continue! I'm putting it on my 'read again' list, and want very much to see this continued. You got real talent! Maybe you can read some other fanfics like this one for inspiration, but some good ideas (I think) are having cutting, or starvation. A fun one is to have Robin be the one who finds out what's going on. But not to soon, this story is to good to end quickly!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
I think this is hella awesome
If you continued that would be great as well
Keep up the good work
Fran the Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
maybe he tells someone? like robin or flash maybe?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Please please please keep writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
I LOVE THIS PLEASE CONTINUE IT REALLY IS SO GOOD OMF
Me chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
OMG please continue im I love with this story!
Fives32 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Gah, birdflash if possible. Otherwise continue this great story.
Violently Red chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Okay you need to update this like right now. I cannot believe I haven't stumbled upon this little gem sooner! Fantastic work!