Reviews for Shouldn't
Me chapter 1 . 4/8
OMG please continue im I love with this story!
Fives32 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Gah, birdflash if possible. Otherwise continue this great story.
Violently Red chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Okay you need to update this like right now. I cannot believe I haven't stumbled upon this little gem sooner! Fantastic work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
It's beautiful! I love it! Sorry I don't have any ideas but I hope you continue this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Please write another chapter. Im beghing and that is something I never do
wallylover chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Please continue its amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
continue continue continue pleasepleaseplease
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Yes! Please continue.
numbuh13m chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
please update
HelpIcantgotosleep chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Oh my gosh this is so well written . I do hope you write more I'd absolutely love to read it if you did ;3; so many feels Wally bby let me love you.
JustTeahPlease chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Oh my gosh. This is SUPERBLY written, you write angst so well! Even though you wrote this last year and I don't think you'll continue this (common, over 20 reviews for one chapter, all of them loving your story) I'll still beg and plead and hope to GOD that pleaseohmygawdpleasecontinuethisfortheloveofgawdPL EASE ;_;

I've read your other fic "Oranges" like 10 times already. Have I said you write Wally angst well? I would really like to see this story continued. The concept of Wally angsting over Bart replacing him is one I've always thought about, I mean it's almost literally canon. Sadly I haven't seen more than one or two fics that deal with it, and none of them had Wally having such a strong reaction to it. I don't know if you realized this, but this is literally every WallyWhump fan's dream fic.

I really hope you'll continue it one day, even if only to make a two-shot.
BlackFeathers 17 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
continuecontinuecontinue!
Slothageddon chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I would love to see what happens next :3
treesofsilverleaves chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Oh my god, please please PLEASE continue this story. It was a really interesting idea and all, but I just mostly want to see Wally turn out okay! (Please tell me they at least resolve this problem, with or without a ton of fluff.) This was amazingly written and I was hanging on every word.

Pepsi
HeartsDragon chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Please please please continue!
I would love to see some of Flash's Rogue gallery in action! I think they'd be the ones to figure it out, especially if they saw a third speedster! James/Trickster would see right through Wally's lies.
Would love to see some more mother hen Barry, worried/confused Conner and worried/detective Robin trying to figure out what's going on with Wally!
Hope this gave you an idea! This is a really good story and i hope you continue!