Reviews for Farewell, Gypsy
MsMJ chapter 10 . 6/28
This was great. A shame it never got further now that it sounds like we're starting to get to the good part. It seems that Campbell accidentally took a bullet for Burrows. And it would've been fun if Corvo actually had to sneak around again, thehe.
MsMJ chapter 9 . 6/28
I'm glad Samuel finally made an appearance! When I started the story, I thought he might be the chauffeur, it would've been very similar to the boat rides, hehe.
MsMJ chapter 5 . 6/28
Phahahaha oh my god all that purple! XD
I'd go mad, too! If Piero and Vera had to order something similar, the staff is going to be busy as all hell. I pity them already.

The graffiti scene also cracked me up, though wouldn't there be security cameras?

This story reminds me of the TV series Hotel Babylon, have you ever watched it? It's about a 5 star hotel and it follows some of the staff and the clients. They do all sorts of weird things there, too, like deliberately making some rockers destroy nearly an entire floor so they can put in damage claims and get all the press from them staying there. Any press is good press, right? :P
graydevilforever chapter 10 . 5/27/2016
Completly insane and I love it. Can't wait to read more of the Outsiders antics.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/20/2015
Hi! I don't suppose you plan to finish this? I know it's old, but I just found it, and I absolutely love it! I just have to know what happens... Don't leave me hanging! There are so few fun and interesting dishonored fics...I would post this under my own name, but I forgot my password lol I'm nightlight1237 :)
SomebodyLost chapter 9 . 1/6/2015
GEM.

Ask, stupid keyboard app...

Anyhoo, please continue this! This has so much potential! Thanks for writing.

;D
SomebodyLost chapter 10 . 1/6/2015
This is awesome.

I somewhat light hearted but very well thought AU rendition of the crapsack world of Dishonored, this fic right here is GSM
speaker of babbel chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
The outsider knows everything.

What kind of music does corvo play in serkon?
Pandas Are Still Bears RAWR chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
Loving this AU fic! Hope to see more :D
nekoangeli88 chapter 10 . 4/14/2014
Please update soon! This fanfic is awesome. :) Can't wait for more chapters and keep up the good work!
Sillyem8 chapter 10 . 4/14/2014
Holy shit I love this story! I start giggling maniacally when I see the different ways you interpreted the game into this story. I just love it! :)
Admiral Lypten T. Jones III chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
This is so wonderful! I eagerly await the new t chapter!
Foreteller of Three chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
Ha! Corvo Attano, a badass turned puppet. The Outsider must have met Kevin from Home Alone
Anon chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
Excellent piece. This is an interseting story, I do hope you don't give up on it. I'll certainly be waiting for the next chapter.
Anime Borat chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Whoa, I've find this chapter very amusing. Parts of it put a smile on my face and Farley Havelock the cook is the best of all. This thing the Outsider wants really makes me wonder about his end game. But then again, I have yet to read Chapter 4. Gives me the vibe of thriller fiction.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »