Reviews for Farewell, Gypsy
Hi! I don't suppose you plan to finish this? I know it's old, but I just found it, and I absolutely love it! I just have to know what happens... Don't leave me hanging! There are so few fun and interesting dishonored fics...I would post this under my own name, but I forgot my password lol I'm nightlight1237 :)
SomebodyLost chapter 9 . 1/6
GEM.

Ask, stupid keyboard app...

Anyhoo, please continue this! This has so much potential! Thanks for writing.

;D
SomebodyLost chapter 10 . 1/6
This is awesome.

I somewhat light hearted but very well thought AU rendition of the crapsack world of Dishonored, this fic right here is GSM
speaker of babbel chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
The outsider knows everything.

What kind of music does corvo play in serkon?
Pandas Are Still Bears RAWR chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
Loving this AU fic! Hope to see more :D
nekoangeli88 chapter 10 . 4/14/2014
Please update soon! This fanfic is awesome. :) Can't wait for more chapters and keep up the good work!
Sillyem8 chapter 10 . 4/14/2014
Holy shit I love this story! I start giggling maniacally when I see the different ways you interpreted the game into this story. I just love it! :)
Admiral Lypten T. Jones III chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
This is so wonderful! I eagerly await the new t chapter!
Foreteller of Three chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
Ha! Corvo Attano, a badass turned puppet. The Outsider must have met Kevin from Home Alone
Anon chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
Excellent piece. This is an interseting story, I do hope you don't give up on it. I'll certainly be waiting for the next chapter.
Anime Borat chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Whoa, I've find this chapter very amusing. Parts of it put a smile on my face and Farley Havelock the cook is the best of all. This thing the Outsider wants really makes me wonder about his end game. But then again, I have yet to read Chapter 4. Gives me the vibe of thriller fiction.
GrossGirl18 chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
Oh dear. Looks like things are heating up?
ShushIt chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
Read it in one go, if you could say so. This is really great written and actually an AU with a plot. Liked it so far and would love to see more ,D
GrossGirl18 chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
I think making Samuel a detective is a great idea. I'm not quite as keen on the long wait 2 month hiatus (although to be fair, I only just remembered the Dishonored section exists). But other then that, this just keeps on getting more and more interesting.
SuperTechmarine chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
Samuel, a detective, rather fitting i believe, i love the Corvo/Emily interaction, and he finally got talking to Jessamine.

Liking the story so far, hoping Chapter 10 arrives soon.