Reviews for Farewell, Gypsy
nekoangeli88 chapter 10 . 4/14
Please update soon! This fanfic is awesome. :) Can't wait for more chapters and keep up the good work!
Sillyem8 chapter 10 . 4/14
Holy shit I love this story! I start giggling maniacally when I see the different ways you interpreted the game into this story. I just love it! :)
Admiral Lypten T. Jones III chapter 10 . 2/22
This is so wonderful! I eagerly await the new t chapter!
Foreteller of Three chapter 5 . 1/13
Ha! Corvo Attano, a badass turned puppet. The Outsider must have met Kevin from Home Alone
Anon chapter 10 . 1/6
Excellent piece. This is an interseting story, I do hope you don't give up on it. I'll certainly be waiting for the next chapter.
Anime Borat chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Whoa, I've find this chapter very amusing. Parts of it put a smile on my face and Farley Havelock the cook is the best of all. This thing the Outsider wants really makes me wonder about his end game. But then again, I have yet to read Chapter 4. Gives me the vibe of thriller fiction.
GrossGirl18 chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
Oh dear. Looks like things are heating up?
ShushIt chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
Read it in one go, if you could say so. This is really great written and actually an AU with a plot. Liked it so far and would love to see more ,D
GrossGirl18 chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
I think making Samuel a detective is a great idea. I'm not quite as keen on the long wait 2 month hiatus (although to be fair, I only just remembered the Dishonored section exists). But other then that, this just keeps on getting more and more interesting.
SuperTechmarine chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
Samuel, a detective, rather fitting i believe, i love the Corvo/Emily interaction, and he finally got talking to Jessamine.

Liking the story so far, hoping Chapter 10 arrives soon.
Not So Broken768 chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
Poor Corvo... Poor guy can never catch a break. Lol. Loving it!
Raven Hawkeyes chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
I like the interaction between Corvo and Emily the most. Jessamine so far appears mostly in the background, it's kind of hard to really care about what she is doing. You should maybe focus a little more on her interactions with Corvo?
I am kind of worried for Callista, something bad is going to happen to her and I don't want thaaaaat. I like her ! She is nice and someone you can empathize with pretty well.
Anyway, it was really a good read. I am sorry that I didn't review earlier. I sadly have to study for my exams... I don't wannaaaaa. T-T
JukedSolid chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Wow, I feel so bad for Corvo. Did the Outsider decide to leak his hotel number? It seems an odd time for journalists to come hounding him this late unless they were just made privy with a method to contact him. Anyway, I would enjoy a bit more character interaction and development, but i can be patient with the way the current pace is proceeding. Thank you for writing and happy Easter. -JukedSolid
Not So Broken768 chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
Poor Piero... And Corvo... They both are so confused about all of this and Vera's all "It happens." I wonder if Emily is going to want to play with... Harry the cat? XD Love it.
Redblade chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Oh, I've been waiting for this.
Poor Corvo, getting swarmed with the press. xD And now a get-together. That is bound to be VERY interesting. And possible paparazzi-territory.
And I know what you mean by enjoying the publishing progress. I's so satisfying.