Reviews for Stories for my daughter: The Little White Mouse
hpsslily chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Loved it!:):):)
yaoigirl22 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Severus is such a pushover lol. Harry is adorable XD n hedwig winning the snowball fight was just brilliant.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
aww sweet funny loving
algernonfetchjily chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
"He was hungry after a morning spent trouncing Harry in a snowball fight. He would have won by a bigger margin too if Hedwig hadn't intervened and dive bombed him with missiles of her own creation; snowballs stuffed with acorns, leaves and even one with a dead mouse.
That last one had landed on Severus' head." LOL! :)
I love how the teachers try to make him feel that he was scary! And I love how you've written the numerous humourous bits and the cuteness between him and Harry.
Hesperis chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
D Nice.
Fang Filled Smiles chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Awww, so so so sweet!

I really enjoy these stories for your daughter, they're always so cute.

One incredibly minor thing I noticed, you put that the Christmas trees were brought in by Hagrid a few days before, but traditionally they should go up twelve days before Christmas. Like I said, really small and minor.

I thought the snow ball fight was funny, especially Hedwig's contribution. Genius :-)

The Christmas dinner sounded delicious, almost made me want to eat (yet) another one! But of course the best part of the meal was the appearance of the mouse. When it fell into the gravy boat and slashed Severus I nearly fell over from laughing. And Harry's puppy dog eyes were just so cute, of course Severus caved, who wouldn't?

I'm kinda jealous of the staff of Hogwarts, getting to tease our dour Potions Master like that :-P

Really great story, well done.

Smiles
Arithmancy Master chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I completely missed this story at Chirstmas.

I liked the way Secerus tried, but failed, to show that he was in charge of the situation, firstly whenhw planned to exert his authority by saying no, then pretending that he hasn't changed his mind when he said it was a joke. Harry might have been fooled but not the adults.

Must be great for you daughter to have a mum who writes stories for her.
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
AWW! That was so cute! I loved reading this! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Loved this story! Harry gets a pet and Snape is a big softie lol
KisaraP chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This was so sweet and so amusing! Poor Severus! Having his reputation as the 'big bad bat of the Slytherin Dungeons' being ripped down piece by piece at Harry's begging him to spare the life of this little mouse!

You make a great point though, that mice are often potions ingredients! It seems 2 already scampered off though... I wonder if Mrs. Norris will find them later! Oh no!

I honestly think the little mouse didn't mean to upset poor Sev! He's just a very clumsy and nervous mouse!

I will give Sev credit though for not totally exploding and torching the unfortunate mouse right on the spot in front of little Harry! Yes, Sevie has a heart! Awwww! But really, picturing Sev covered in Gravy and more was just totally hilarious, and was increasingly getting more messed up! LOLS!

I liked how you opened the scene with a nice description of the holiday decorations and what food was being served. Very nice, very tempting to go out in search of some good food too (for myself, that is).

Oh, at first, when the professors were all commenting about Sev's behavior (saying they were all really scared of him), I thought they were serious, but then as I got towards the latter comments, I was like: Oh, ok, they're just joking around and aren't scared at all! LOLS! Talk about adding insult to injury!

Well... that scene ended nicely... I think... Maybe I've been into Slash for too long to not see any possibility for 'anything else' at some point in the FAR FAR Future. But I'm sure for now Sev meant everything to be entirely innocent (ie the swatting of Harry's behind).
Harry... on the other hand, seemed pretty bold of a supposedly innocent kid:
"What's a little gravy between father and son?" he asked impishly. Reaching up, he curled one hand around Severus' neck to pull him down.
"Thank you, dad. Love you," he said and pressed a noisy kiss on his cheek.

Ok, so at least it was just Sev's cheek, otherwise... that would've been quite a shock considering the rest of the story and the rest of what appears to be their personality and familial relationship.

*Tries to stuff M-rated Slash Fangirl part of self into corner to finish reviewing your lovely T-rated story!*

Right, so I wonder if Albus gave Harry that particular gift on purpose to see if whether Sev would let Harry keep the mouse or mice in the end. Well, I guess Albus was pleased with the outcome. :)

Oh! I meant to ask, how long has Sev been Harry's adoptive father? Was it right after Harry's parents died? Or more recent than that?

Thanks so much for writing this cute story and sharing it with all of us!
Schattengestalt chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Ah, that was great!*smiles happily*

You know, I normally prefer Snarry stories to Guardian ones, but your OS is so wonderfully written that I was in love with it from the first sentence on.;)

Oh Merlin, Severus has never any luck when it comes to Christmas crackers, has he?!*giggles* I still remember the scene in book three, when a pink hat is in the Christmas cracker and Harry and Ron remember what happened in Lupins lesson, when Nevilles worst fear (the image of Professor Snape) had to wear the clothes of Nevilles grandmother.*chuckles and his hexed by an angry Potion Master*

Ah, all in all, Severus can be lucky that it was only one little white mouse he had to deal with... if the other two mice hadnt fled... Oh well, I guess it would have been the ruin of Severus robes for sure.*chuckles*

Mhm, you know, I understand that Severus wanted to chop up the little, white mouse... I would probably have imagined to kill the mouse as well if it ruined my clothes like that.*winks at Severus*

But, of course, Severus couldnt do so, after Harry was so... convincing.*smiles at Harry* Its wonderful to see how much Severus loves his son and that this feelings are returned by Harry in equal parts.*hugs them both*
I guess, Severus would have regretted killing the mouse if he had the chance to do so, not only because the other teachers would have given him a very hard time afterwards, but also because Harry would have been in tears for the rest of the holidays and probably even longer.*hugs Harry and sees a little white mouse disappearing in Harrys robes*

You know, I also thought that Harry had to tell Hedwig that she isnt allowed to kill the little mouse. But I guess, she will respect Harrys wish, since she would do everything to help Harry.*tries to pet her and his bitten in the finger* Two days ago, I watched the first part of the seventh part of the HP movies and I still remember how Hedwig tried to help Harry against the Death Eaters and was killed.*blinks tears away*
I know, that doesnt happen in the book like that, but I still think that it fits Hedwigs personality very well... as well as your description of her helping Harry in a snowball fight against Severus.*giggles*

Oh poor, Severus!*tries to huge him, but hides when he draws his wand*
I guess Minvera and the others will always remind him of his softer side.*winks at the other teachers* Seveurs will be lucky if there arent any rumors spread in the school, since Im sure that Harry is going to show the little, white mouse to his friends and tell them how it became his pet.*smiles at Harry*

Ah, and it was so cute, when Harry gave Severus a kiss on the cheek.*blinks away happy tears*
Im so happy that they love each other so much and that Severus is happy when Harry is happy... its so wonderful for them both to have finally found a family and someone who loves and cares for them.*sighs contently*

Im already looking forward to that background story you mentioned and how the relationship between Harry and Severus progresses in there! ;)

So long!)

Schattengestalt
notwritten chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I like it. Keep smiling. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
yippy!
yay for little Harry, he is definitely gona b slytherin
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
So cute
piongpiong chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
aww! haha :P good old snape XDD jadi bapak yg baik for harry...