Reviews for scarborough fair
wonderlandbomb chapter 1 . 2/26/2019
“Perhaps, she thought to herself, leaning over the crib, this was their after. Maybe this was all their after was meant to be.”

Here, in my hands, is my broken heart. Take it. ;;-;;
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
Im crying.
misspandalily chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
*inserts picture of sobbing face*

I have no words, except for "thank you" because this was a beautiful, melancholic, and incredibly touching read.

misspandalily
naash chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
That was beautiful. You took me through a journey of emotions, happiness, content, unsureness, pensive Ness, loss and emptiness.

I didn't know that could be done and yet you did it. I'm surprised it took me so long to find this fic but happy that I finally did.

Your take on tenten prior, during and after nejis death was amazing and complete.

Naash
Suzaku chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
The title is enough to make me cry... :'(
renzie17 chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
I cried. :( This is beautiful and I love that song. ;_;
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Asddfghjkl this was so freaking sad and beautiful oml
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
I actually really liked the progression of this piece. I wasn't exactly sure what to expect but taking it through their development, up across Neji's demise, and into the embracing of a new generation made this tale give the feel of a tale through time.

I just quite recently saw the episode of Neji's demise. (Yes, I'm that far behind) so it was pure luck I ventured upon this. Thanks for sharing!
Mars chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I keep being depressed when I see ten ten.

Then I think of Kakashi with Rin and obito waiting for him. Is he supposed to move on and marry, or wait to re-unite with Rin?

Though I'm sure neji wouldn't blame her for moving on, he'd be happy if she's happy. I know this logically, but in reality it breaks my heart a bit.
Miss Perspicacious chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Oh gosh, I don't know what to say about this piece. It's breathtakingly brilliant. I realized how I'll probably never get over Neji's death. Also I love how you wrote Tenten. She's usually used for humor in the canon story, but in this piece she became the beautiful character she should've been portrayed as. NejiTen, forever!
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
This is the suffocating kind of angst that leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Maybe that's why you dislike it?
tenteneji chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The feels! (T_T)
memory's marionette chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Hi, lovely piece you have here. :) Though I have my own reservations towards the ending, but still, I liked how it was a gradual acceptance and tolerance of teammates that led to actual camaraderie. Team Gai works well, but one look at their first meeting and you know they weren't that tight in the beginning. I've always liked this pairing for the kind of fate/destiny dichotomy that can be explored, so it's no surprise that my favourite part was Tenten just shoving fate out of her face and Neji coming to terms with the fact that agency is possible.

It was also nice how you didn't just do humour or angst; there was a nice balance between the two, I think, since people tend to either write Team Gai as really crackish or just really melancholy (though probably not to the extent of Team 7, but that's a whole nother ball game.) I'm glad that the nuances of the shinobi life weren't glossed over here, because even though we do subscribe to certain ideals in real life, theory sometimes doesn't translate into practice.

Good job. :)
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
this was beautifully written, but so sad. nevertheless, great job!
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013