Reviews for 10 Ways to Butcher Names
csibpip chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Oh, it was funny :D
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Nice to meet you, I'm happy! Bahahaha! Hilarious, some misspelled words but it was still a very funny short story. Naruto is Naruto. ;)
xBud chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
How about a follow up from the Wizards' side? Ron or Dung might be able to play Naruto.
mds777 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
face still tingling, can't breathe, still feel like upchucking, still laughing in hysterics, this fic is very funny and hilarious. bwahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I have a feeling that whenever i reread this fic I will end up laughing too hard before i am halfway done with this fic. :)
mds777 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
My face is currently tingling and i feel like throwing due to too much laughter. This fanfic is hilarious and awesome! godd jod buddy. :)
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I just love this. It's awesome!
anonomys chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;D
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Funny. (Would have been funnier without the unintentional grammatical errors, but eh.)
Squish The Squirrel Fish chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
haha! I absolutely LOVE this!
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Absolutely hysterical story! And the picture that you added for the story with Sakura shaking Naruto is priceless too! It just fits so well. Anyway, thanks for all the laughs, for writing this amazing story and for posting it! :)
NarutoNineTailsFury chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
*can't comment; laughing too hard*
Chrysoprase chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
LOOOOOOOOL BWAHAHAHA IM LAUGHING SO DAMN HARD OMG THIS IS THE BEST HUMOR LOL HAHAHA NICE ONE, HOPE YOU MAKE ANOTHER FIC LIKE THIS, CANT WAIT TO SEE THAT, LOVELOVE. And sorry for the caps hehe, i'm just too excited;)
princessbinas chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I know a name for Vlody that will make Dumberdoor laugh! MOLDYWART! Make more of this! Naruto is a GENIUS at this!
icecatfire chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease continue this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
You know a story where Naruto is raised by Sirious would be funny as hell.