Reviews for Generations
JustaFanWritter2015 chapter 2 . 2/15
Love your work don't stop writing !
ZeldaFanAtHeart chapter 15 . 4/18/2014
YES! I knew that it had something to do with a screwed up timeline! Does that answer the question with the magic in the sword that Link currently has too? Idk, but I'm looking forward to finding out. Speaking of which, I know that I'm new to this story, but it looks like you haven't updated in about 10 years. Is the story still going?
ZeldaFanAtHeart chapter 13 . 4/18/2014
Ooh, stuff's getting fun. I really love it whenever fanfictions write about the Dark World. Not many do. Anyway, I'm still thoroughly enjoying this :)
ZeldaFanAtHeart chapter 9 . 4/17/2014
Oh it's getting dramatic now. I wonder what happens with Oni'kara and Link being in the same world. This should be interesting.
ZeldaFanAtHeart chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
FSKGKLJFGSKJDGIOJDFSGJOSJ I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! Okay, I loved your other stories too, best ones I've read with the Fierce Deity, and the timelines were quite well done too, but this is the first story I've read for a newer era. I really like it, and can't wait to see where the plot goes :)
Alti'uin chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
I have simply loved your last three stories and am excited about this one, that modern time thing is pretty interesting, since I've been reading nothing but the original time area of Link. You still haven't answered my previous question that I sent in my last review about this series. That's still confusing me a great deal. Please answer.
Stelaris chapter 7 . 8/7/2009
*gasp* Can it be...? YES! The return of DARK LINK! Whoo! (next to Fierce Deity, Dark Link's my favorite "Link")
Stelaris chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
Oh, wow... I can't think of anything else to say, really. I just finished the other stories in this series, and I'm awed by the incredible skill in these fanfictions! Please, keep typing! I'll be waiting (not long, hopefully) with baited breath for the next chapter!
tearsofabrokenheart94 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
NO! *cries*

YOU WILL NO LONGER UPDATE?

THIS STORY IS CANCELLED?

NO! *continues hysterical cries8
The King in White chapter 15 . 2/28/2008
It's been like four years..,

It's a very good story, I hope you update.
Blackmasked Angel chapter 15 . 8/18/2007
A very good series. This is the frst time i have rated you. The rest of them were better but this is still a good fic. Do finish it up soon.
eatsa pizza chapter 15 . 11/27/2006
H.B

I hope that you update soon and that in the next chapter will tell the gang about what hapend when he was becoming oni because that would be very good idea for next chapter

from a loyal reader,

Eatsa pizza

P.S:!
Diminia chapter 15 . 11/14/2006
HEY how 'bout 'creator of time'? will that work?...PLEASE TYPE AS FAST AS THOSE FINGERS CAN TYPE AND PLEASE HELP ME OTTA THE FREAKEN CLIFF HANGAR PLEASE IM YOUR LOYAL READER! HELP ME OUT!...*ahem* just put another chapter as quikly as posable!

from your loyal reader:

Eatsa pizza.
Displaced Time Traveler chapter 15 . 3/24/2006
more!
Tizamiki chapter 15 . 12/7/2005
AHAHA!

You need to update! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

It's been so long...Please Update!

thanks.