Reviews for Immortality is Worse
4evrFourtris chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
OHMIGOD. *is still sobbing* ;3; thats so heart-touching... I had to stop reading two times to wipe the tears from my eyes! Amazing, continue writing!
assbele chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
oh my god that actually made me cry jkghksjdgjdsg yOU . . . .. I DON'T KNOW WHY OR HOW YOU COULD DO THIS TO ME BUT I'M GLAD
Nance chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Beautiful.
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
. . . what possessed you to post this on Christmas Day? *sob* That was so bittersweet. In a way, anyway.

At one point you say Alator is standing next to Jenna. I feel like you Finna, though, unless there's a Jenna I don't remember.
holymoses chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Interesting. Writing needs work, weird story.
Lady of The Wind Dweller chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh my God! I cant even...I bawled like a freaking baby. Your story is so beautiful but so sad.
M. of the Mountains chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Love it!
Leonarema chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Your fanfic is spot-on - and heart-wrenching.

I have not seen the episode - I only wanted to watch the last four episodes if there is a happy ending... Probably I will do it anyway because I want the background for loads of fix-it fics...

From what I have gleaned from the comments and stories on and a few songs and clips on youtube the worst case happened. I was afraid they would do exactly that - having Arthur die and having Merlin become immortal. That was just downright cruel - pretty much separating them forever or at least until Arthur comes back when he is needed. Oh, come on. How could they do that to us?

I expected the ending when I heard Colin Morgan say something like "if there is enough life in the characters" when they asked about a renewal of the series (in October I think). And Alexander Vlahos comment about the writers being brave - that couldn't bode well.
Revhead chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
:'( Waaahhhhhhhh! Poor Merlin. Man my heart just broke for him during the episode and now it hurts worse! But it was a beautifully written fic.
Kame-Fey chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Seriously brought tears to my eyes with the reunion of all the old dead friends. I'm sad now, but in a good way...not really, but I will cope! Thanks!
Azrael-Doll chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Brilliant, but now I want to cry...
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
...well, that made me feel worse. I'm crying again. Beautiful fanfic. Hauntingly beautiful.
Cayde chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Wonderful story. It's so sad but I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
That was just sad, you've killed me. when arthur died i was dying and now you have dealt the mortal blow. oh man i don't think i can read another merlin fanfic, let alone write one.
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 12/25/2012