Reviews for Immortality is Worse
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
That was just sad, you've killed me. when arthur died i was dying and now you have dealt the mortal blow. oh man i don't think i can read another merlin fanfic, let alone write one.
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Lovely. Happy Christmas
Thomson chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Even more upsetting than the show made me cry. Well, excellent writing. I absolutely hate the thought of Merlin having to be immortal. That's the worst punishment he could have after all the good he's done.
pingipenguin chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I'm not crying ... I'm not crying ... there's just something in my eye (why, BBC, WHY?) :'( This was beautifully written, and it brought a tear to my eye. Good job. Now I'm just going to go and sob in the corner ... hope to see more from you in the future :')
Ohmigosh o chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I was thinking about how Merlin would take the whole immortality thing. And it ruined my Christmas too! If I'd have known, then I would have saved it for another day! This fanfic was amazing!
IndiaMoore chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Great update although super sad:) I too am very sad to see an end to Merlin :( have a very happy Christmas :)
Fyoex chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
ARTs Ninja Pal chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
My God. That is so beautifully written, I'm almost in tears. Seriously though, its extremely well written. I love it. I'm going to tell s
painxsmile chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Pooey. The ending left me crying in Christmas :l

Merlin sucks. Why couldn't they ride Kilgarrah to Avalon when Arthur was still alive?
Lol. The logic of Merlin XD

Lovely one shot. Thank you for writing this ))
24 | « Prev Page 1 2