Reviews for Tickled by the Tide
Cla.V chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I can't help but want more of this story!

Congratulations ;)

Cheers,

Cla.
Reddeuphoria chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
That was one of the most charming fics i have read.
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I know this is pretty old, but I just had to comment on this story _

As you can probably tell by now, I'm having a ball just reading all of you lovely stories, and this one was no exception.

It was just pure genius coming up with the idea for this story. It was very original, and left me wanting to read more, and to find out what happened the next Thursday, and all the subsequent Thursdays after that.

Awesome job! You are a truly accomplished author.
SiLvErMoOnWiNg chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
AW! That was so beautiful. Very unique and original. You should do a sequel. I hope that Heero ends up with Relena.

* *
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I liked that it was deep in a different way.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
hey...i really loved how you wrote this story...

why don't you make a sequel about this?

please make a sequel! please! i beg you!
heaven'sgirl chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
so sweet!
CrimsonDragon010 chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
you MUST MUST MUST MUST continue this story!PLEEASEE! i can;t imagine why you havent added another chapter, its very interesting and awesome and i can't wait to find out more. Please update another chapterr!PLEZ!
Marli8907 chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Cute. Purely adorable.
Galandria the Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
that was cute
Nena chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
I know it's been a while since you've written this story but I just had to and original! It's one of my favorites.I'm dying to see another chapter added. Keep working on it!
NessieGG chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Wow, I really like this, Berry! I hope to see the next chapter soon, even though I know you're tied up with "Eternity" and "Silva"...
Fionarox chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
oh. I like I like!

That was an amazingly acurate story to the series! You kept Heero in his character, which is something not everyone can accomplish! Please keep writing fics! I promise to keep reviewing!

Fiona
FranzFerdinandLives chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
AWWW! cute fluff! It's pretty, and sweet! are you going to write another?
C.C. Lea chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
Thursday, Thursday, Thursday! Well, what an intriguing bit of fluff, my dear! How very cute! Wish some guy would send me a kiss to pluck from the air. :) You're so talented... and cute. :)