Reviews for Red, Black, Grey, and Purple
LoveNaitomea chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
why must good stories like this end so quickly :'( plz update! Its been a year omggg!
Onlyafraidoffear chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
How about you kill off X and have Raven kill herself to join him, you know a romeo and juliet thing. But build up the romance first
Danielle Dove Roth chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
I want exactly what u described, Dark, Sexy, Bloody, and FULL of Lust and Lemons
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
you should totally do the idea you had about teen titans because it kinda sounds awesome! sorry just a thought
\(-)/
redxnumber1fang chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
I love your storey. I am weighting my berry 1st fan fic. Could you review it please. Contact me when you can. By the way you have potential ;)
Xaphrin chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
I want you to write what makes you happy. While I appreciate your concern in making the story pleasurable to the readers, at the end of the day you're the one who should enjoy it. Right now you've got something amazing (although I will admit your chapters could do with a good read-through) and you should be proud. I'm ready to go on whatever adventure you take me on, and I know I will enjoy the ride. So, while I wish I could tell you what I want to see, the truth is that I am happy to have you take me wherever makes you happy. That being said, I still look forward to an update, whatever it may be.
Zonta chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
This one is great, but I'm interested in your new story it sounds new and different.
Harley-Quinn38999 chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Red can't die its depressing raven is in love with him
discb chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Do whichever you think you would have more fun writing and would rather have on your profile when finished cuz I'm game either way.
Dana chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
Let's get to the point-... THIS STORY IS SOOOO GREAT! I think this particular fanfic has some great potential. I'm really concerned for Red X though! Raven's going to help him right?! Well I guess that's for you to decide ;)
Anyways, thanks for the story and make sure you keep those chapters coming! I'll be waiting with much anticipation for the next update!
animalllover chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
AHHH NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT THERE! UPDATE SOON!
NCIS-Ninja chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Wow. Just wow. This is beautiful. Please write more.
guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Oooooh pleae make more! I was waiting for an update like forever! Lol
ROCKCHIC179 chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Woah, that was interesting
J.Jocelyn chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
It's kind of nerve wracking, reading about him being poisoned. It makes me worry he's going to die in this story. Please continue on! Following.