Reviews for The Power of the Press
KBTEAS chapter 9 . 2/11
Thanks for sharing this story and thank you Alyx for your amusing WN's. I really enjoyed this story and will look to read more in the future (I'm attempting to limit myself because I need sleep - 200-300,000 word stories go too quickly when you do nothing but read... alas I am attempting to have a college life...

Bob, I wanted to let you know that I will be praying for you and that I hope you aren't in too much pain.

This was a great story. Thanks again!
RevDorothyL chapter 9 . 1/18
Very satisfying conclusion. :)
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 4 . 1/15
How come Ravenclaw's Diadem is a brooch instead of a crown? None of the other horcruxes were changed. Is Harry still a horcrux like in canon?
Rebmul chapter 9 . 1/9
aw I want to see harry put the weasly girls in their place
kittyranma chapter 1 . 1/1
I've always thought that Harry would not have lost his magic if he refused to participate. I think whoever put his name in would have.
rowenasheir chapter 6 . 12/24/2016
Chop James into crookshanks chow sized bits, Grill till crispy and feed to the poor cat1
rowenasheir chapter 4 . 12/24/2016
This is Generic reader 7 Lemmings are a protected species as are Snorkacks! Use Plimbies or anything made by the Weasels! Graet chatper pupdate soon!
slivurr chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
Rune Tobor chapter 9 . 11/26/2016
WoW?
I tried it.
You try RuneScape.
Rune Tobor chapter 6 . 11/25/2016
And CONGRATULATIONS on a first in fanfiction!
I have never seen Harry's accidental horcrux dealt with like you did!

Flamers have a few uses...
Any and all reviews up the count, and finding fics by total reviews can be done on this site. So thank the next flamer!
Flamers show that you are doing something right! Since flamers target people who can write, and write well.
What it comes down to is "Those with talent write, the talentless flame".
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Fanfiction Dot Net is a site with problems.
But it is also a massive repository.
And it seems to be self sufficient through advertising.
A03, good as it is, needed to get for money not long ago.

Thank you for posting here.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
Whoops! You accidently posted something from another fanfic about lawn chairs.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
This is a joke fic or a troll fic. I can't decide which one as both fit the descriptions.

Please label your fanfic correctly.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
The way Sirius Black is so immature I bet he would be one of the first to be plucked before the *critical* 72 hour window when the power grid goes down either due to an attack like an EMP or something major going wrong resulting in a cascading failure coupled with this generation not knowing anything other then political entertainment they call *news*
SortingHat chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Unfortunately as Alex was getting ready to plug the story in several thousand miles away over the Atlantic Ocean a rouge fishing ship had two home-made missiles with stolen parts aimed for the higher altitudes of New York City and St Joseph Kansas.

The people abord the ship are all devoted ISIS serving Allah willing to die for what they are about to do and were grinning from ear to ear knowing Americans in the next 72 hours were going to kill each other by the millions.

"Is it ready?" Ask the boss? Mohammad Hussein replied "I just need to put in the final arming mechanism let me go get it". They had plans to make an explosion to cover up their crimes if the authorities ever found out.