Reviews for The Power of the Press
hpnut1 chapter 1 . 7/25
I can’t remember if I have read this story or not so I’m going to either read the 1st time or again. I know you will never see this since you passed away a few years ago now. RIP.
Amanda Chapman chapter 7 . 7/9
I'm so late to the party but I just have to say. the honeymoon prank was by far the BEST prank I have EVER read in any story EVER and I've read alot.
Deonne chapter 9 . 7/5
I am sadly late to the HP fanfiction universe, but I’ve fallen madly in love with your writing. I love both pre and post author messages, and in this particular story Th Quibbler has had me laughing so much that I’ve woken my family up through the night. Thank you for such a wonderful reading experience.
adelgado0429 chapter 9 . 6/23
It's fascinatingly interesting take on horcruxes and destroying them. I thought it was very well paced and interesting story with many facets. Great job on tying it all together. Now I'm off to catch up on my sleep.
HoneyBear84 chapter 9 . 4/14
Loved it. but think u're kinda mean to pair sweet Neville with that bint, Nev sudn't have to be second best cause she cudn't get the guy she wanted. His self-esteem is kinda low as it is cause of adults that sud of known and done better by him
HoneyBear84 chapter 6 . 4/13
How can Snape be denied parole if he is dead?
The dribble you spout before every chapter isn't funny...It's kind of sick. The articles from the quibbler wasn't even remotely amusing, and added nothing to the story. Snape's insanity ...well I don't know what that was...all in all I'm just glad this story's over.
Sorceress of Magic chapter 9 . 3/18
That was really interesting! I have been fully immersed the past few days reading it
griffin blackwood chapter 1 . 3/16
Such an interesting concept that Harry can still practice magic but somehow Voldemort still became a muggle
carnivorous butterfly chapter 3 . 3/14
Lmao! Love the fanfiction excuse note! I've needed this for most of my life
Plot Holes chapter 3 . 2/13
Wrong again. The only Founder's line to exist in modern times is the Slytherin line, in Tom Riddle and Terry Boot. Harry and Neville are not, IN ANY WAY, related to Gryffindor. mostly because he apparently had no children, making his line the earliest one to die out. They are heirs of Gryffindor in SPIRIT ONLY.

No, the Potters, Weasleys and Blacks are NOT related. The Potters and Weasleys are distantly related, as descendants of the Peverell brothers, but the Blacks are so far removed from them that there is no point in claiming kinship with the Potters anymore. When Rowling made it so that Dorea Potter was a great aunt who had no children, she severed the connection between House Black and House Potter.

Did you make Tonks even younger? Most people make her slightly older, having her graduate the year before Harry started attending Hogwarts. She is six years older than Harry, meaning his first year was her final year. This is painfully well established in canon.

It was Ravenclaw's Diadem, not a brooch. That is fanon garbage you are tapping into. Google is your friend, just type in 'Voldemort's Horcruxes' and you get the real info.

There are only three classes to the Order of Merlin. Third class is someone inventing a spell or sport/form of entertainment, second class is awarded for an 'achievement beyond the ordinary,' or paying a hefty enough bribe. First Class is for doing something unbelievably brave or so amazing it goes into the history books. A 'fourth class' would be something like best janitor in Magical Britain. Sacrificing your magic to end a mad Dark Lord's reign of terror before it even began would warrant an Order of Merlin, First Class.
Plot Holes chapter 2 . 2/13
Wrong. Walden MacNair was one of the 'early' Death Eaters and was confirmed to have been unmasked sometime during the First Wizarding War, or he was somehow outed and identified as a Death Eater by the Ministry. He is one of those found 'innocent by Imperius' back in 1981.

It was Ravenclaw's Diadem, not her broach. A broach is am ornamental pin, a diadem is a light crown or circlet.
MotekElm chapter 9 . 2/14
wonderful ending. I'm surprised there no epilogue.
well done
MotekElm chapter 8 . 2/13
yay Tonks and Remus
MotekElm chapter 5 . 2/11
I LOVE this fic.
y only complaint is the slooooooow physical relationship and waiting for marriage, which seems like a ridiculous purity trope.