Reviews for The Power of the Press
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 5/21
I think having Harry come back in the Great Hall the same place he left finished the story beautifully. Though I would have liked a sneak peak to see what they did after school. Also to see if between Sirius and Amelia they got Britain up to speed with the rest of the world. All in all a great story.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 5/21
I disagree Alix does the AN better than Bob lol. Wonder how long before Britain starts to creep into the appropriate decade let alone century. Harry will never live that apparition from Japan down will he?
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 5/21
Lol that NEWTS for Defense was a real killer...hopefully that one auror didn't plan on giving any more kids cause I think in the collusion of nuts the coconut won .
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 5/21
Did he turn that napkin into a ruby? I hope Lavendar gets found out and Cormac lays off Hermoine. I wonder if the snake attacks are going to hit the paper thus the guys will be able to track her progress to Hogwarts?
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 5/21
The Wizarding World is in for one hell of awake up call next year isn't it? Harry Potter will be coming back to Britain not only will he have his magic but he will be the strongest of his generation if not century!
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 5/20
Love the AN notes lol. I'm not surprised Minerva has guessed somewhat as to what is going on...without Harry there who is going to stop the Toad. I'm surprised she isn't going after Hermoine since she is Muggleborn and the top in her year, that would not sit well with her superiority/bigot complex.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 5/20
Losing Ron is no skin off my nose he needed to be gone ten minutes after crossing the fate in Kings Cross the first time lol. Cindy sounds cool and more than competent to keep Sirius in line magic or no magic .
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 5/20
I figured the wand was a fake. I loved Dumbledores death and Nagini going after Voldemort was brilliant.
Ducky1776 chapter 9 . 5/14
I laughed. I cried. I said "up yours, British Ministry of Magic" more than a few times. What a great fic!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 4/28
Bro you done fucked up. Every possible tracker on and in Harry is gone as you've explained and dumbles has been dead for awhile so that tracker shouldn't and couldn't be in harry's blood let alone active.
Deathmvp chapter 9 . 4/13
Thank you for posting this epic story here. It is very diffrent then others I have read and is done very well. Thank you.
Saissa chapter 9 . 4/1
Re the Quibbler article dated 3 April 1998
I am not familiar with Keebler cookies at all. I am familiar with Lucky Charms and Disney.
I think Percy Weasley's statement that the Muggles can do whatever they wish as long as it doesn't hurt the Wizarding world, is totally correct.

This was a GREAT story. I would love to read a sequel come day.
Saissa chapter 8 . 4/1
Gender Bender Powder? LOL That was hilarious!
Saissa chapter 5 . 3/31
Tonks and the weather in Fiji - 85 degrees (fahrenheit) is NOT frigid. In Brit Speak, this is 29 degrees celcius - which is quite warm. Cool for the tropics in winter maybe, but still warm.
Blazeb79 chapter 9 . 3/26