Reviews for The Power of the Press
clausumcormeum chapter 2 . 11/11
Sushi is Japanese food, not Chinese! But that's not all that important for this story. I love the foci rings, and the portal door.
Child of Dreams chapter 3 . 10/29
Hear, hear!
Child of Dreams chapter 2 . 10/29
Candelight vigils? Memorial days?
Good God, they're acting like Harry's dead!
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 9 . 10/23
A great story here! Thanks for posting it!
dallasobrien chapter 9 . 10/22
Damn, i love this story. mind you, i love all your stories. ahaha. but this one had me in stitches. :P Hope Bob is doing ok, what with all the things he's been going through in the last couple years.
pambob343 chapter 9 . 10/3
I love your stories! Hope you are doing well!
ArxSerpens chapter 9 . 9/25
Hi,
As I reread some of your writing I just want to express my condolences for your loss, and gratitude for your effort. Your work and adventures will be enjoyed so long as they stay on up here, and will be greatly appreciated for the time and feeling that went into them.
Tim.
BrewstrMcl chapter 5 . 9/23
Okay, I am an Yankee and I am not familiar with snakes in Scotland. However, would a snake attack on a farmer not be big news, especially when a number of dogs were killed as well. You also mentioned the snake losing a portion of its' tail which would at the very least identify the attacker? I like your writing, and as you have pointed out elsewhere, this is FICTION. Nuff said. Back to reading!
Dragenki chapter 1 . 9/18
One of the best stories I have ever read! And that too with hardly any defects.
Sirius's wedding night was the best scene!
KirSuna chapter 9 . 8/3
No matter how many times I have read this story, I always fall in love with of my favourite harry and hermione stories.
SmokeyBolt chapter 9 . 8/3
The last scene made me cry...it was so beautiful! Continue your amazing works of art,
I know I'm not the only one who loves these stories.
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 1 . 8/2
How stupid is Peter? A magical construct needs magic to survive. As it was not dead then that meant that Voldewarts was not dead. Dumbass.
Balagor chapter 9 . 7/19
Yet another fine chapter in the ongoing Adventures of Bob and Alyx.

And the little side story about Harry Potter was quite good as well.
Rafsolo chapter 7 . 7/12
Sirius's wedding night. I died.
Rafsolo chapter 1 . 7/12
hahaha. Harry's hit wizard test gave me some great laughs.