Reviews for The Power of the Press
Beth1112 chapter 9 . 2/8
I really enjoyed your story
asd chapter 2 . 12/14/2023
What is happening. that scene where hermione was waiting angrily for harry to come back from jogging she knew he had gone for and being all like "Where the hell were you!" Controlling much?

And that psychoanalysis about harry's low self esteem behind his back done by hermione and her parents... no, just no. That is not how friends behave
Finnspa23 chapter 9 . 12/11/2023
Great story! Thank you
Guest chapter 9 . 11/12/2023
Ay the end the Story got so borring that I hace To jump chapters To just not drop IT. Really is sure you wrote IT, bit is annoying that instead of ignoring a review you make IT worst. Because you those intries were stupid after two chapters. The no action also make IT worst. Anyway this was a bad recommendation. I just read IT beacuse IT was you. Now I will have To be more careful with those recommendation
pincho chapter 8 . 10/12/2023
Ok I now see what some of the complaints are about. Yes I agree the whole snake hunt was written terribly, on the other hand, hunting Voldy was never the focus of this story.
pincho chapter 2 . 10/10/2023
Why do people insist on making Hermione's dad such a relationship asshole? Not so bad here but it's such a lame stereotype.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/25/2023
Trying to slog through to the end. It was blatantly pointed out that Harry was just killing time with pointless busy work. The last 3 chapters have been pointless busy work. Harry has a theory that Nagini is traveling toward Hogwarts but instead of going THERE to take action he rambles around pointlessly. He becomes a snake handler while admitting he has no use for the skill. And the side story about Snape...FILLER...all of it dragging the story out pointlessly. A very good story that became tedious.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2023
It was a good idea to twiddle his thumbs for weeks rather than simply go to Hogwarts? And the agitated acromantula and centaurs couldn't possibly be related to the house elves' similar agitation due to a missing elf child?
Even though it appears the idea crossed their mind that a predator ate the elfling. Dunderheads!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2023
So Harry is calling Hermione's mother Mum? And Hermione is happy that Harry is interested but would be ok with a little magic potion influencing him? Hmmmm. Otherwise, excellent story. Thanks
Abe chapter 1 . 9/22/2023
Pobre Aberforth no deberian de haberle quitado el bar por lo que hizo su hermano.
harmione72 chapter 9 . 8/25/2023
Incredible ending. It wrapped everything up perfectly. Very well done.
not a fan chapter 7 . 8/18/2023
i honestly hate stories where harry leaves the dursleys without doing anything to them, no revenge, no retaliation, NOTHING... seriously 15 years of slavery and mental abuse and decides to leave them alone with just a small rent? fuck off, he should have just mentioned where he slept the first 10 years of his life and forced labor and that's it... disappointing
Elymes chapter 9 . 8/17/2023
wonderfull and original story
AlexiRomanoff1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2023
not even started the story yet and i love it. amazhang beninging
Guest chapter 9 . 7/27/2023
Almost a year has passed since my last reread and I forgot what an absolute *beast* this story is. I've spent the better part of the week reading on my lunch breaks and before bed, and just generally rediscovering how much I enjoy this fic. It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I love the humor, and having a Harry that actually takes his studies seriously.