Reviews for The Power of the Press
God, this is awful.
tawnya.penner chapter 9 . 2/14/2023
So fantastic,loved it!
Arcane Warhammer chapter 1 . 2/8/2023
Sun shins from the collective assess of HP and HG also from their allies.
Daemoniorum chapter 9 . 2/6/2023
Absolutely loved this.
Perfect Chaotic Life chapter 9 . 12/20/2022
There really should be a warning not to eat or drink while reading some parts of this story... you know how much soda hurts going out the nose?
popularitydies chapter 9 . 12/9/2022
SUCK IT GINNY! HERMIONE WILL BE HIS WIFE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
GaWa3n50 chapter 9 . 11/27/2022
I absolutely loved this
KayBiJay chapter 2 . 11/20/2022
The snake would be venomous, not poisonous. Maybe poisonous too because of the horcrux, but snake fangs inject venom, not poison.
Bronze chapter 3 . 11/15/2022
Since finding your stories I've always enjoyed your author note and disclaimers. They make me laugh everytime! Now if your REAL LIFE is anything like your disclaimers it's got to be very interesting! However, seeing as I don't wish to be scarred for however much longer I'm on this Earth, I don't need nor want any details! I've enjoyed your works for years and hope to enjoy them for many years more.
Bronze chapter 2 . 11/15/2022
I sadly have to agree with you about the brain dead. If they don't like what they're reading what the hell are they still reading it for?! Maybe it's like bashing your head against a wall because it feels so good when you stop? Don't even get me started on flaming an author because you don't like their story! That's so far below brain dead I didn't even know there was such a level! I've read a few stories where they became slash about half-way through and I didn't blame the author. I think it was my fault for not reading the tags as I should've. I politely sad so to the author and stopped. Now than, I'm very glad that Good Ole Fumblemort has moved on to his next piss poor adventure in this story. I've had people who've read canon tell me how much of a good guy he was but personally I just don't see it. I attended a boarding school and if the headmaster did anything like this, he'd be in prison for many years. And his staff right along with him for endangering the students' lives. Frankly, Harry leaving the moronic magical world in Britain would only be for the best. It would either force the adults to clean up their own mess or destroy it. Either way, I don't see the rest of the magical world not being prepared to stop Vulturewurst cold. In one fic I read they evaced as many non-Death Eaters as they could prove weren't and sank the island like Atlantis. Maybe they couldn't kill him, but they destroyed his body and made it next to impossible for him to regain a new one. That's one way to deal with someone who can't stay dead.
Radiant Arabian Nights chapter 9 . 11/11/2022