Reviews for The Hunter Hunted
Phoebe Cao chapter 11 . 9/9/2013
I like it so much ! Keep writing, you're such amazing writer ! 3
Phoebe Cao chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
I knew I love Hunter, but you just made me love him more. You are a amazing writer !
SilverThornFeather chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
such a good update! dayumm gurl! xx
Carbon65 chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
I love this! I love the story of them breaking into the McKinley using Hunter's training and Trent's reactions.
klainefangirl101 chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
So good...I love this story. Oh and the other team at Sectionals was the Rosedale Menonites. I believe that is how you spell it. :)
SilverThornFeather chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
You're such a damn good writer!

AHHH! I love the interaction between everyone!

dwugwrewigr?EWIgrew'igfrig!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
The reference was Star Trek! Great story by the way keep it up
Carbon65 chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
Oh, God. Schrodinger. You must name the contents of the larger box Schrodinger. And then he should kill someone (sorry, I'm feeling somewhat like irony today).

Talk about things which would cause paranoia: having someone from your past show up and just ... follow you. And not really knowing. Also, all that pressure. Poor Hunter!
OhsnapitsMacie chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Its odd you made jeff not the very best dancer cause the guy that plays jeff is a really talented dancer.
nbilling133 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Another great chapter! I really love Hunter and I'm glad that I'm not the only one. I hope you update soon!
LianCat chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Please update! I love the story! :D
nbilling133 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This sounds really good so far. I'm hoping that you update soon because I would really like to read more! And yes, I'm on Pottermore; I'm in Hufflepuff. Looking forward to reading more!
animelover5000 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This seems really good so far. Thank you for writing this and I hope that you continue.
pi-on-a-skateboard chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oooooh. I like. You grasp his character so well! And I want to know him. And what's going on. And yes. Keep going, keep going!

Yeah, I'd definitely say he's Slytherin. Confident, charming, manipulative, all definite traits. There are others, like always... I think he's quite intelligent, and he,.. well, at least in my headcanon... thinks a little differently, like Ravenclaw. He's defensive, protective, and in the military so reckless-that-passes-for-courage, like Gryffindors. And, not losing his roots makes me think of Hufflepuff. But, like Dumbledore said - "It is our choices, far more than our abilities, that shows us for what we truly are."
Me, I'm a Gryffindor. Always have been. *shrugs*
Mandithegleek chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I'm a Ravenclaw too :) I'm very interested in seeing more of this story :)